Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-16-2017 16:41:51

larry

database relationship indexing

Does the V9 database have cross-indexing on tables now?
I did some massive deletes in the ecom_inventory and ecom_prod tables using phpmyadmin.   But when I try to delete an inventory item in the V9 admin, it still shows an offer active even though it was deleted.

If there is indexing, how can I rebuild the database to fix the indexes?

Laurie Stephens

#2 02-16-2017 17:15:02

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: database relationship indexing

No, there is no relational indexing, just a check in the code to make sure you're not about to shoot yourself in the foot with your item delete.

When you delete an inventory item a check is made against the ecom_pricemap table to identify any offers that might still exist.  My guess is that you deleted the offers from ecom_prod (and/or ecom_amazonprod and/or ecom_ebayprod) but left the ecom_pricemap entries that provide the pricing for the offer-inventory item combination in the ecom_pricemap table.

Nick Hendler

#3 02-16-2017 17:23:20

larry

Yes, that is what I did, then, since I deleted pages of product offers out of the ecom_prod table using phpmyadmin.  I assume I can do the same out of the ecom_pricemap table using the xofferid and xinvid keys for inventory items?

Laurie Stephens

#4 02-17-2017 07:28:21

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Correct.

Nick Hendler

Board footer