Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 01-18-2017 11:20:24

larry

move product tabs above add to cart

Is it doable without too much hacking and whacking of code?

I understand this  change would entail moving the include for prodshowtabs.php from ECOM_Prod.php to the include file prodshow.php above the add to cart code.   I'm just not sure how to do that.

It  makes more sense for us to have all the product information about the "add to cart" decision point.

Laurie Stephens

#2 01-18-2017 22:23:18

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: move product tabs above add to cart

At the very top of prodshowtabs.php, right after the opening PHP tag, add the following to stop the include from showing anything:

Code:

return 1;

Then add the pertinent content from prodshowtabs.php into prodshow.php directly wherever/however you like.

Nick Hendler

#3 01-19-2017 11:00:26

larry

thank you!

Laurie Stephens

#4 09-11-2019 05:23:31

MickIngram

Nick, can you help me on this topic please as also want to move the tabs above the add to cart but unsure exactly what code to cut or copy / paste into the prodshow.php

#5 09-11-2019 08:14:56

webmaster
Administrator
Website

MickIngram wrote:

Nick, can you help me on this topic please as also want to move the tabs above the add to cart but unsure exactly what code to cut or copy / paste into the prodshow.php

In {private}/apps/ecom/ECOM_Prod/ECOM_Prod.php, in the prodshow() function, remove:

Code:

$this->CORE_Display->include_file('ecom','prodshowtabs.php');

Then in {private}/apps/ecom/ECOM/includes/prodshow.php, add:

Code:

$this->include_file('ecom','prodshowtabs.php');

Wherever you want it.  Note that pushing down add to cart / purchase options is generally a bad idea.  They should be as close to the fold or above as possible.

Nick Hendler

Board footer