Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-10-2002 13:26:54

webmaster
Administrator
Website

CCP5 Release Date & Manual Preview

CCP5's final release date revision is for 07/14.  We apologize for the delays, but are confident you will be blown away with the release.  In the words of Brian West of CWIS Internet Services:

"Ok let me jack my chin up off the floor really quick and shake my head a few times..... My eyes and ears are ringing.  This thing TOTALLY ROCKS! MAN I am totally shocked."

This was sent to me (Nick Hendler - Program Developer) after Brian first saw what we put together for the administrator utility.  CWIS has been involved in beta testing the application on Windows and it's interaction with MySQL, PostgeSQL and Microsoft SQL Server.

We promised you something today, so a PDF version of the manual that's embedded in the administrator utility for CCP5 is ready for your review.  You'll find it on our Docs/Manuals page at the following URL:

http://www.clickcartpro.com/app/cgi-bin … cs_manuals

Nick Hendler

#2 07-10-2002 14:00:21

Re: CCP5 Release Date & Manual Preview

I have another site that's ready for integration with CCP. We're anxious and even thinking of using version 4.0 based on what I did with it for my wifes website, but I will hold them off for a few more days based on the obvious advantages of the new version.

Awaiting,

#3 07-10-2002 17:00:21

Hello,

I just reviewed the full 43 page manual, amazing! That is about the only thing I can say.

Can not wait to take CCP5 out for a spin. RailsNW.com will give CCP5 a run for it's money. Hopefully, we will not need to do much (or any) hand coding to build an interactive railroad and rail tour reservation system.

If the customization is beyond our limited capacity, hopefully we could pay someone a modest amount to do it for us. We know railroads and basic HTML, hand coding is beyond our ability.

With any luck, coding will not be needed and we can utilize menus and templates.

Either way, we can not wait!

Sincerely,

Thomas V. Horstmann, Jr.
President

wwwrailsnw.com

#4 07-13-2002 09:25:53

Hello Everyone,

I just read the new manual and I must say I am impressed! I have only been using this product for several months and it has done what it is supposed to (more or less) very well. I have also checked out several other packages during this time and am very happy with the decision made on CCP.

As this new release becomes available I have only one thing to say; COUNT ME IN. It will add new capabilities I have been dreaming of to my growing online business. Along with this testimony I do have a suggestion, create a demo store to show off the new capabilities. I think it will be an asset to all present and future users.

Joe Ohlandt
http://thetemplebooks.com

#5 07-13-2002 10:47:36

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  We've bumped the release date once again - to 07/25 - and are confident that the program will be ready on that date.  Read the forum post immediately following this one for more details.

Nick Hendler

#6 07-13-2002 15:14:29

>Joe Ohlandt
>http://thetemplebooks.com

Hello Joe,
I like to see what others have done using these scripts, and so I went to your website. When I clicked on the online store I had two items in the cart already. Having never been to that site before I thought you might like to know. Not sure why it had those in my cart.

Puzzled

#7 07-14-2002 10:07:46

bkwest

This is because he has hard coded usr and rnd vars in the URL's

http://www.thetemplebooks.com/store/cgi … rnd=733602

Those should be removed from the static page as they are generated by CCP4 automatically.

bkw

Board footer