Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-02-2002 09:39:50

lois

Admin

When I am using cp/admin are the shopping cart pages not available to the customer?  I had a customer who's order was interrupted but continued to the bank.  I received a blank order page from clickcart stating I had an order and a correct order from the bank.  The customer was send to the "pages not available" site from the bank.  I may have gone on admin at that time.  Was that the problem? Fortunately the customer emailed me.

#2 07-02-2002 13:42:46

Re: Admin

I think something else is wrong.  The admin are shouldn't have anything to do with the pages in the cart being displayed.  I would double check the permissions on your directories.

bkw

#3 07-10-2002 13:42:01

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Admin

Sometimes processors time out when posting back to other sites.  If their settings are not flexible enough to wait for a response from your server this can happen.  It has nothing to do with admin.  Your server may have been overloaded and slow to respond at the time of the order.

Nick Hendler

Board footer