Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 04-24-2016 06:10:13

Graham
Website

Change Guest e-mail Subscription link

I'm using MailChimp to contact my customers, but I need to change the links on the Email Subscriptions menu item and on the e-mail sign up links at the checkout.

Could someone point me in the right direction to amend these, thanks.

#2 04-25-2016 07:10:18

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Change Guest e-mail Subscription link

Not sure if you're aware, but V9 is about to be release publicly and it's got a Mail Chimp integration.  For your purposes, you probably want to hide all the form fields that are related to 'subscriptions' by changing their fieldtype to HIDDEN-REG in the core_formfields table.  Do this using System / Database / Raw DB Admin.  Once you have all the subscription fields hidden, edit:

{private}/core/core/includes/accountconf.php and get rid of the subscriptions account overview menu entry.

{private}/core/core/includes/skinwidgetaccount.php and get rid of the subscriptions account menu entries (2x).

Then edit your skin and put your Mail Chimp link in there somewhere.

Nick Hendler

#3 04-27-2016 16:41:25

Graham
Website

Re: Change Guest e-mail Subscription link

webmaster wrote:

Not sure if you're aware, but V9 is about to be release publicly and it's got a Mail Chimp integration..

Ah, no, I wasn't aware of that, but it will save me the hassle of having to update the guest subscribers list in two places!

Thanks.

Board footer