Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-08-2016 00:11:17

Iceit88
Website

PayPal API Setup

PayPal API can be setup using 'Signature' or 'Certificate'.   You can not use both however according to PayPal at the same time.  I am setup fine with certificate currently, but use another software that only supports 'signature'.  I would like to switch the cart over so I can use PayPal on both systems.   When you get the signature information from PayPal no Keyfile /certificate is given... however it is a required field in the PayPal setup in CCP8?  What should go in this field?  I tried a few tests and nothing worked, and it can not be left blank.   Also, if using Signature is PayPal Express still supported? Does the 'API URL' change if using Signature, I saw reference to this on another forum?

Bryan

Hat Trick Sports, LLC

#2 02-08-2016 07:18:51

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: PayPal API Setup

If you enter signature fields, they override the certificate field, so you can put anything in the certificate field, even something like 'NO CERTIFICATE', as long as you have the signature fields complete.  The URLs/calls change based on whether you have the signature fields populated.

Nick Hendler

Board footer