Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-05-2013 08:24:35

cglover
Website

Re size images on upload

Hi,

we are currently choosing which e-commerce platform to use on a couple of projects. I have used europcart/clickcart 7 in the past but my question is;

Does version 8 automatically update product image sizes on upload?

Thanks,
Chris.

#2 06-05-2013 08:32:49

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Re size images on upload

No, it doesn't, but we're planning on putting something like that in.  We've done a few low-cost custom jobs for clients doing the same thing and now have the code to do it properly with version 8.

Nick Hendler

#3 01-14-2016 22:14:49

timberguy

What is the cost of having it done for version 8?  I take it you use GD?

#4 01-15-2016 07:38:52

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Yes, we use GD, and it's a simple mod, really.  It just doesn't work on all systems and it's not desirable for all users.  We've got a few options we need to set in the code (or the code needs to be modified) for you, so it really depends what you want.  How do the images get cropped if they're the wrong size?  Do they get cropped or is whitespace added?  What optimization level on jpgs?  Which images get done?  Submit a quote request through our custom shop page addressing items like this - tell us exactly what you need beyond resizing - and we can get you a quote.

Nick Hendler

Board footer