Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 11-30-2015 16:00:13

CrownRoyal

switched to offline processing of cards, PDF products still accessible

To alleviate problems with blocks on customer cards with PayPal's standard payment method gateway, I switched it to offline two days ago. Its been smooth sailing since. Today I processed a phone order for a customer who provided their card information. I proceeded to tell them they would get an email with download info after I process the order. In my mind thinking that after I process their payment later today, I'd perform a Post Order Update so they would get an email to download the PDF.

To my surprise, after I filled in their payment info in the checkout and submitted, the download info was still presented. Now, Nick did perform a custom mod to allow download of PDF products immediately, but I didn't think it would process like that for an offline payment. If there a way to fix that?

#2 12-01-2015 04:44:52

zanart

Re: switched to offline processing of cards, PDF products still accessible

Location: System Dashboard > Store > Commerce > Processing Gateways

What have you got Perform Post-Order Updates set to?
If you want to manually perform the updates(as you suggest you will) it should be set to false.

Rob

#3 12-01-2015 06:51:09

CrownRoyal

Re: switched to offline processing of cards, PDF products still accessible

ahhh, thank you for that.

Board footer