Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 05-11-2015 14:20:48

Uncletim
Website

Cannot issue statement DELETE FROM ecom_prod

I Cannot issue statement DELETE FROM ecom_prod

When I do this is the error message I get.

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /store/admin.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I go into the installer it chkes on the SMTP information. Which was no problem when I did the last update. I am on 8.09.

Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks.

#2 05-13-2015 04:27:55

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Cannot issue statement DELETE FROM ecom_prod

Your host has a filter running that's recognizing the delete statement in your POST request and heading you off at the pass, so to speak.  It's a security feature they've recently enabled, which you'll want to ask them to turn off.

Nick Hendler

#3 05-20-2015 10:47:33

Uncletim
Website

Thanks Nick!

#4 05-21-2015 08:57:55

jj1987
Website

Uncletim wrote:

I Cannot issue statement DELETE FROM ecom_prod

When I do this is the error message I get.

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /store/admin.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I go into the installer it chkes on the SMTP information. Which was no problem when I did the last update. I am on 8.09.

Any ideas what is causing this?

Thanks.

Personally I would do all my SQL scripts from PhpMyAdmin.  While CCP is great for quick querying of the db, I find it easier to stick with the application that all it does is act as a SQL IDE

-James Garrett

#5 05-22-2015 14:51:17

webmaster
Administrator
Website

I wrote Raw DB Admin as a lightweight PHPMyAdmin replacement.  I like using it more than PHPMyAdmin, but either will work.

Nick Hendler

Board footer