Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#26 02-20-2015 11:18:19

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: PayPal Express ECOM--COFORM Not Displaying After Return to Cart

You're saying that choosing a different delivery address on PayPal with PayPal Express is causing an error when returning to the cart?  Can you explain again what the error is?

Nick Hendler

#27 02-20-2015 12:00:03

sdn

Hi

It is easier to do a screenshot. You just go in an eternal loop ending back at the checkout intro page after returning from PayPal. I can make it make it happen everytime I change the address using 2 different PayPal accounts on the Kryptronic demo site. It only affects the PayPal Express checkout route. Standard PayPal payment works fine.

We have 11 files in the directory you mention all dated 14/09/14 when we did the 8.08 update so that seems OK.

I thought it might be due to a setting on the PayPal account we take the payments on but if it doesn't happen for you then I guess that can be ruled out.

Did you change to a delivery address that is not your default PayPal address? If you only have the one default delivery address can you try creating a new one to see if that generates the same result for you?

Last edited by sdn (02-20-2015 13:04:19)

Simon

#28 02-20-2015 13:29:50

sdn

I have just emailed screenshots of the problem to support with title Support Ticket (SB00002582).

Here is what I wrote in my first post on this thread

"A number of customers have reported that they experience a problem where the return to the cart after logging into PayPal and only see the confirm message but nothing underneath it.

It seems that all of the section in <form id="ecom--coform" enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post" action="https://www.quasarelectronics.co.uk/index.php"> is not appearing."

If you want me to go through the process while you have debug running please let me know. I can then forward the token details to you. If you already have it running then look for

https://kryptronic.com/demo/index.php?a … X6QSJND29Y

Last edited by sdn (02-20-2015 13:30:14)

Simon

#29 02-24-2015 08:39:34

webmaster
Administrator
Website

This may be a browser issue.  Have you tested with Chrome vs. FireFox?  I think Chrome may give you an issue whereas FireFox will not, due to the fact that the cart page is on a non-SSL page, but the button is posting to an SSL page.  Just a thought.  If there's a ticket in the system on it, I'll be looking at it.

Nick Hendler

#30 02-24-2015 08:47:51

sdn

I have sent you a message with reference SB00002995 by email to level1support email address

Simon

Board footer