Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 04-27-2002 02:56:07

mark

Freeway and CCP integration (frames?)

I use Softpress' Freeway software to produce my web sites, Has anyone had any exprience integrating a site produced in Freeway with CCP? Any help/advice would be gratefully recieved.

Basically what I'm trying to say is can I design & produce my site as normal in Freeway (being a graphic designer I have more control over the look of the site this way) and then call the CCP side into a frame with my own links? Could this cause problems such a customer/basket/order tracking, etc?

As you can tell I don't see the world as code - even though I have installed CCP on my server and it works! With a little help from this forum of course!

Thanks in advance

#2 04-27-2002 13:49:08

Re: Freeway and CCP integration (frames?)

Hello,
I think I understand your question. If you change the html/elements to achive the look you want with the header/sidenav (if your using a side nav), and the footer you can create the pages (body) in your program and paste the code into the html description when you create the html page in admin.
Don't worry about tags, so long as the page is displaying correctly in your program it'll work in CCP. What I have done is to make the body a fixed 615 pixels and build all my html pages with a table of that width. Works great.

http:www.simplegardenpleasures.com

#3 04-29-2002 07:58:56

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Additionally, make sure that you remove the usr= and rnd= tags from any URLs you put in your frameset menu that point to the software.  This will ensure that cookies are used to properly track user carts and data. 

Nick Hendler

#4 04-29-2002 12:48:37

mark

Thanks for your advice, will let you know how I get on!

Board footer