Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 09-11-2014 09:00:04

dskowron

Payment Error

One of my customers received this error after putting items in his shopping cart then waiting a bit to place his order. Red text came up and said,

Problem is, the system DID NOT remove his items from inventory and we oversold what we had. Here we go again . . . this was a MAJOR problem for us with the last version of this software.  What a brilliant idea THIS "feature" was! So how do I turn it off?

#2 09-11-2014 12:54:23

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Payment Error

You could not have oversold the items on that order, as the order would not have been processed - it errored out.  Therefore, you have no inventory issue.

For security purposes, orders should not take any longer than 10 minutes to process.  The timer in the software is set to 30.  I would say if a customer couldn't complete the order in 30 minutes, they might want to hire somebody to shop online for them.

Nick Hendler

#3 09-11-2014 13:18:29

dskowron

Re: Payment Error

webmaster wrote:

You could not have oversold the items on that order, as the order would not have been processed - it errored out.  Therefore, you have no inventory issue.

For security purposes, orders should not take any longer than 10 minutes to process.  The timer in the software is set to 30.  I would say if a customer couldn't complete the order in 30 minutes, they might want to hire somebody to shop online for them.

I see . . .

Board footer