Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 10-16-2013 04:23:57

mickelb

Adding a "Click and Collect Free" product to Royal Mail Zone Based

I want to add a product to the Royal Mail options that allows the customer to opt for no shipping costs if they collect from our store.

Using Raw Database Admin I have cloned an item with the royalmail-3 Zone  (UK Mainland) and given it the Product name "Collect from Store".

I have then cloned Royal Mail Second Class product for royalmail-3 Zone and given it the new Product name "Collect from Store". It is active. SUbtotal min and max are 0 as it doesn't matter what the order value is. There are no postoicde exclusions.

In Store >  Shipping > Zone Based Shipping Products I have set the Geographic Zone to Royal Mail - United Kingdom.

The product appears in Store > Shipping > Zone Based Shipping Rates with the expected settings.

At checkout the Collect form Store option isn't listed.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

#2 10-16-2013 08:44:15

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Adding a "Click and Collect Free" product to Royal Mail Zone Based

It sounds like you're doing everything right.  You neglected to say whether or not you activated the first 'collect from store' product you created.  I assume you did as you said later that all the expected settings are in the db.

Try clearing your cart and trying again.  You may have everything correct but your cart and checkout sessions have cached the old rates.  Hopefully that will work. If not, post back the exact data you added for each of the 'collect from store' products you set up.

Nick Hendler

#3 10-16-2013 09:12:37

mickelb

Thanks for reply and sensibility check. Looks like cahcing was to blame - now showing as hoped.

#4 07-29-2014 10:23:10

magwa

I have the same problem, but one difference is I do not see Collect from Store listed in
Store >  Shipping > Zone Based Shipping Products

Any ideas?

#5 07-30-2014 06:17:51

magwa

Figured it out.

I hadn't realised I needed to clone an item in both these tables

ecom_shipzonerate
ecom_shipzoneprod

#6 07-30-2014 07:52:25

webmaster
Administrator