Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 01-07-2014 15:20:06

Uncletim
Website

Why dont the pageviews I get in CCP8 not show up in Google Analytics

Hi Guys:

I don't get this. I have Google Analytics account put in my shopping cart. The site gets very few visits per day according to Google. But in CCP8 I get hundreds of pageviews every day. Why isn't this information being passed on to Google Analytics.

Clearly they cannot both be right.

If CCP8 is documenting all these visits I know they are happening but Google does not show any of it!

Does anyone know why. I have another site that gets hundreds of visitors every day that Google does see, but it does not see the visitors coming to the store. I say that because the store is telling me I am getting hundreds more sometimes thousands more visits. The server logs seem to support the massive hits that are not being counted.

#2 01-08-2014 10:05:15

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Why dont the pageviews I get in CCP8 not show up in Google Analytics

Sounds like a problem with the connection between the site and Google.  Do you have any special Javascripts running that would cause any issues with the Google Analytics code firing?  Have you run the Firebug for Firefox extension against the site and viewed the console for any Javascript or connection errors?

Nick Hendler

#3 01-08-2014 11:17:04

Uncletim
Website

Thanks Nick:

This is a simple standard installation. Nothing fancy, no real customization. The website itself is quite stable and well maintained.

I will look into loading Firebug and report back.

I am glad to hear it sounds like something is wrong, because this is starting to bug me.

#4 01-08-2014 11:28:17

Uncletim
Website

I gotta admit, I do not see what Firebug would tell me. I opened the console and started inspecting elements on this site. So far I do not see anything that raises a red flag.

Is there something in particular I should be looking at with this software?

Thanks Nick.

#5 01-09-2014 10:25:48

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Look at the console and net tabs and make sure the calls to Google are going through.

Nick Hendler

Board footer