Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 12-03-2013 05:49:50

mickelb

Still can't get ePDQ gateway (new Barclays version) to work

Nick managed to get two test orders processed, but since then any test orders I try get a refusal and the following error message in the ClickCart webshop checkout page it returns to :-

"The following error occurred while attempting to process your transaction :

A complete common gateway interfaced request was not received by the online processor. The request was missing all required parameters."

Any ideas?

Thanks

#2 12-03-2013 11:13:52

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Still can't get ePDQ gateway (new Barclays version) to work

Is the page ePDQ is returning to using an https URL?  Is it returning to /utilities/ecomrelay.php?  Is POST data being sent with the request?

Nick Hendler

#3 12-03-2013 12:17:16

mickelb

Thanks for quick response.

ePDQ is not returning to an https URL.  It is returning to /utilities/ecomrelay.php? ePDQ is set to POST data.

However, I've just found that if I select Barclays "Cancel this Transaction" it goes to our live wesbite address and not the development one. Looking at the account user settings in our Barclays ePDQ account back office, it looks as though the Admin setup has the live website address. I need to get my colleague who set it up to change it and see if this is the problem. 

Though if I leave it to time out after declining the sale it returns to the  /utilities/ecomrelay.php? page with error messages.

#4 12-04-2013 11:41:47

webmaster
Administrator
Website

If you are running https on your site at all (Ie. your admin and checkout is running using https), use an https URL for the return URL in ePDQ.

Nick Hendler

#5 12-05-2013 05:22:02

mickelb

No https in use at this time.

#6 12-05-2013 10:46:46

webmaster
Administrator
Website

When you hit the ecomrelay.php script using the http URL, do you get content right away, or is it redirecting with a 301?

Nick Hendler

#7 12-05-2013 10:55:56

mickelb

After Barclays gives payment denied message and then Cancel option selected it goes direct to the ecomrelay.php script.

#8 12-06-2013 10:35:14

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Right.  Then what happens?  Is content printed right away, or is there a redirect?  Can you by any change run the Firefox Firebug extension on the request to see if post data is being sent in it?  Or, at the top of ecomrelay.php, right below the opening PHP tag, temporarily put:

Code:

print "<PRE>";
print_r($_POST);
print_r($_GET);
print "</PRE>";
exit;

Either of those two methods will show you if anything is being sent to the script in the form of CGI parameters.

Nick Hendler

#9 12-06-2013 11:17:03

mickelb

In Firebug there are a number of POST lines with elements of the order data which should be sufficient for Barclays to process payment.   

After payment denied and cancelled, with temp code inserted return to ecomrelay displays :-

Array
(
)
Array
(
)

#10 12-09-2013 07:38:12

Mike Cross

Hi Mike here, I work with mickelb

Working my way through the issues, which primarily stem from the Kryptronic documentation failing to differentiate between the old Barclaycard epdq system called CPI and the new system, which has been in use for over a year. No new accounts are going on to the legacy CPI system although old accounts are still using it. Our sete is using the new system but the Kryptronic documentation still references the legacy CPI system.

I have the following fields I need to fill in on the Barclaycard back end and the documentation does not help in telling me which URL's to enter

Accepturl: displayed when the payment has been authorised, stored, accepted or is waiting to be accepted.

Declineurl: displayed when the acquirer declines the authorization more than the maximum permissible number of times (as defined in the payment retry section of the Transaction tab).

Exceptionurl: displayed when the payment result is uncertain.

Cancelurl: displayed when the customer cancels the payment.

URL of the merchant's post-payment page If the payment's status is "accepted", "on hold" or "uncertain".

URL of the merchant's post-payment page If the payment's status is "cancelled by the client" or "too many rejections by the acquirer".

Please advise

Mike

#11 12-09-2013 09:54:55

webmaster
Administrator
Website

All of those URLs should be the same - they should point to your ecomrelay.php script:

https://www.yourdomain.com/store/utilit … mrelay.php

Each needs to post at a minimum the order number and a valid or invalid response code back.

Nick Hendler

#12 12-09-2013 12:37:19

kev

I used CCP8 with ePDQ for a while and it used to work fine with my CCP8 installation but I decided to switch to Sagepay as Barclays ePDQ was prone to gateway issues.

The old version wasn't called CPI, CPI and MPI are just different implementations of ePDQ which relate to whether you are processing card payments on your server or theirs at a basic explanation level.

Could the problem be your CCP8 implementation with regard to ssl setup or web server directory permission settings? 

Alternatively, it would not surprise me if the 'new' version of ePDQ setup for your account at Barclays end is not configured properly as I had a lot of issues with the 'new' ePDQ and I had been running the 'old' ePDQ with a few years without many issues.

#13 12-11-2013 12:21:24

mickelb

Nick, we have made some progress. It turns out that the ePDQ processing gateway had the wrong URL for Barclays and wasn't being processed on our test merchant site.

We can now process payments. However, the return to the webshop results in a page that is not in the normal display skin/webpage view and all formatting has gone. It's a mess. is there something obvious to check?

I can email you info so that you can run a test purchase yourself to see what I mean - but I obviously don't want to publish it here.

#14 12-11-2013 12:27:57

Mike Cross

Further to that, the parameters being returned by Barclaycard to ecomrelay.php are
AMOUNT
NCERROR
ORDERID
PAYID
STATUS

#15 12-12-2013 08:20:02

Mike Cross

And here's teh Post-sale request result as advised by the Barclayacard backend

Post-sale request result :

OK post-sale process with parameters :
orderID=153&amount=87&STATUS=9&PAYID=26044126&NCERROR=0&SHASIGN=(removed by me)

#16 12-12-2013 09:46:48

webmaster
Administrator
Website

OK.  Make sure that at a minimum you have the following in your gateway setup:

Response Field Name: Response Code = STATUS
Response Field Name: Order Number = orderID
Referring URL String = http

And make sure you have all the valid response codes listed under 'Response Codes'.  That should get the software recognizing the CGI request.

Nick Hendler

#17 12-12-2013 10:06:08

mickelb

Gateway setup for Response Code & Order No set as you say. There is also Order Total = amount.

Referring URL String was = epdq now set to http . Does it need a full url? If so what ?

Response Codes are 4, 5, 9, 41, 51, 52, 91, 92

Still results in an unformatted page when it returns after payment accepted.

#18 12-13-2013 06:12:02

mickelb

Just to clarify, the ClickCart page Barclays returns to is the correct order completed page - it just isn't formatted.

#19 12-13-2013 10:50:03

webmaster
Administrator
Website

The order total field doesn't matter.  Try changing the 'ecomrelay.php' target in both the form content and anywhere you added it in ePDQ to 'ecomrelaymeta.php'.  This will do a refresh and will get the content formatted correctly.

Nick Hendler

#20 12-13-2013 11:05:44

mickelb

That appears to have done it - changing it only in Barclays and not in the Processing gateway form display code. Should it also be changed in there for the  $url_relay value?

Thanks - we can finally plan to go live!

#21 12-16-2013 09:23:03

webmaster
Administrator
Website

It should be in there for the $url_relay value, but it sounds like it's being overridden on the processor level anyway.  Make that change for good measure anyway.  And be sure to send me a CSV export of that integration from the ecom_gateway table.  I want to be sure others have this available to them.  Thanks.

Nick Hendler

#22 12-16-2013 10:02:17

mickelb

I have extracted and removed ourt passwords and ID entries. Where do you wnat the attachment sent?

#23 12-17-2013 09:33:25

webmaster
Administrator
Website

I just emailed you a request for it.

Nick Hendler

Board footer