Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-07-2013 17:40:51

Anthonypi

Problem moving site to new server

I moved a site and upgraded it to version 8 from 7 to a new server..I pointed my host file to the new IP so i could test it before all DNS propagates..
It worked fine before the move using the subdomain url i.e. sitedomain.rootdomainforserver.com
I chnaged the url in the config from
sitedomain.rootdomainforserver.com
to
just sitedomain.com
At first i got a message "An error was encountered: The application URL used to submit.."
But the front end worked up to the cart section
Now im getting "A component is not available to handle your request. Please try again later or use a different URL to access this program."

Logging into the admin I still get
"An error was returned by the central server while processing a request. The central server replied to the request with the following response:

An error was encountered: The application URL used to submit this request does not match the application URL on record for the license key submitted. The application URL on record appears to be currently active. Please contact Kryptronic at kryptronic.com to resolve this issue."

UPDATE
I ran the installer and changed the  cookie paths to just ""
a few steps later I get the "An error was encountered: The application URL used to submit this request does not match the application URL on record for the license key submitted. The application URL on record appears to be currently active. Please contact Kryptronic at kryptronic.com to resolve this issue."

and still get the Script execution error on the front end.

Last edited by Anthonypi (08-07-2013 21:23:40)

#2 08-07-2013 19:27:43

Anthonypi

Re: Problem moving site to new server

I managed to run the installer again, I changed the key as i was using a temp key for the original test install of the new version...
I am able to log into the backend now but still get the Scrip Execution error on the front end.
Thanks could use a little help

#3 08-07-2013 21:22:37

Anthonypi

Ok Worked it out..it's all working so it was just ...
"An error was encountered: The application URL used to submit this request does not match the application URL on record for the license key submitted. The application URL on record appears to be currently active. Please contact Kryptronic at kryptronic.com to resolve this issue."
may mean you have the wrong license key installed, all the other settings were ok. Everything works...

#4 08-08-2013 08:09:28

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Submit a basic support ticket with your license key and new URL here:

https://kryptronic.com/cms-dynform/TECHTICKET.html

We'll update the registration info on the central server and you'll be good to go.

Nick Hendler

Board footer