Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-06-2002 21:33:45

Anybody set the cart up for 2checkout.com?

Hi all,
Was wondering if anybody has used this cart with 2checkout.com's vendor service. Am having the same problems as many other initialy - after the order is 'approved' by the vendor whatever is being passed back to the cart script isnt firing off the proper routines and sending emails, marking the order as approved/completed etc.
Ive used the little form method that has been posted by others to test wether everything else is working and the cart/script is working great. Its just not accepting what is being passed back from the vendor I guess.

Any ideas or previous experience with 2checkout?

Cheers,
Myros

#2 03-06-2002 23:34:42

Re: Anybody set the cart up for 2checkout.com?

Disregard. I figured it out - 2checkout.com has 2 different passback routines and I was using the response code from their own while trying to access the routine for authnet type data. Switched it to the standard x_response_code and it worked like a charm.

Now if I can only figure out how to pass a middle initial/name through x_first_name/x_last_name then Im all set LOL.

Myros

#3 01-21-2003 07:42:03

Hi! I really need to set up my CCP version 4 cart with 2checkout.com as well but can't seem to figure it out myself. Does anyone have the file that I need to upload for that by any chance? Or perhaps is willing to write me back and let me know what changes need to be made. I know it's time consuming so please know it would be very appreciated and I'd be very grateful!

I signed up for 2checkout.com after leaving AuthorizeNet and just figured out that CCP4 isn't already integrated with 2checkout so now I'm sunk :-) unless someone out there can help me!

#4 01-21-2003 14:49:16

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Just set the cart up to use Authorize.net and change the payment script URL to point to 2checkout:

https://www.2checkout.com/cgi-bin/Abuyers/purchase.2c

Nick Hendler
Webmaster, Kryptronic, Inc.

Nick Hendler

#5 02-12-2003 15:09:18

Hey Nick! 2checkout.com is working okay but it's downloadable goods and so far I can't get the CCP to send out the additional text link. Now it works only when I use the domain's own email but if it's a customer then it will send a confirmation email but doesn't include the additional text (with the download link). Big problem for me right now! Anyone have any ideas on this, there's got to be a workaround that I'm missing.

THANKS SO MUCH!

#6 02-13-2003 09:24:30

webmaster
Administrator
Website

That should work just fine.  Make sure you're testing with a product that has addl text when making an order as a customer.

Nick Hendler

Nick Hendler

#7 02-16-2003 10:07:15

I still can't get the additional text to go out when someone without a domain address orders. It sends out the invoice from 2checkout.com perfectly but does not send out the additional email with the additional text for downloading the product and no matter what I try I can't get it to work! Please help me! What is it that I'm doing wrong, I need to get this working ASAP and it works with other processors but not with 2checkout.com. Has anyone used 2checkout with downloadable goods on CCP4?

PLEASE!

#8 02-20-2003 09:11:28

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Do you receive any emails from CCP at all?  If not, check your mail server setting under Program Settings.  That may be incorrect.

Nick Hendler

Nick Hendler

#9 02-22-2003 13:58:30

Thanks but like I said we receive email fine it's just that when using 2checkout's service it will not send the Additional Text at all unless the domain address matches the actual domain CCP runs on but if you're a normal customer you do not receive the additional text what so ever. I really need to fix it, it's going on two weeks and it's really starting to become a problem.

Does anyone out there sell downloadable files with 2checkout.com? I haven't been able to find anyone who does so I'm wondering if it just doesn't work as it's supposed to. Please get back to me soon! Thank you.

#10 02-26-2003 05:24:50

Anything? I really need this to work - have done a complete reinstall and everything. 2checkout.com took a look at it and has verified that everything is correctly set on their end so I'm thinking it's a problem with CCP4. Could someone please let me know if anyone has ever used 2checkout.com with CCP4 for downloadables only? I really need to get this working!

#11 02-27-2003 16:28:28

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Do you receive CCP generated emails, or just email from 2CheckOut?  Is 2CheckOut returning the customer to your CCP site for confirmation?

Nick Hendler

Nick Hendler

#12 02-28-2003 04:48:12

Thank you Nick for getting back to me. I really need to get this working ASAP.

I ran a test transaction and it sends the 2checkout.com confirmation email but DOES NOT send out the CCP4 generated email but it does return to the website to the order_final page with the correct information about the order. But the contact us form works so I figured it couldn't be a problem with the email setup - what's going on with this!

How do we get it to send the CCP generated email confirmation with the download link after the order?

#13 02-28-2003 11:25:54

webmaster
Administrator
Website

(1) Is the email you're using to place the test order (as the customer) valid?  Check it next time you're checking out.

(2) Do you have the site owner set up to receive order emails, and is the site owner address correct under Program Settings | Manage Store Settings?

Everything mail server wise is right because you're getting contact messages.  Everything order wise is right because you're seeing the confirm page.  You just have to check the two items above.

Nick Hendler

Nick Hendler

#14 02-28-2003 15:41:38

Thanks Nick!

1. The customer email is a valid email in fact I did receive the confirmation from 2checkout.com at that email address just not the download instructions.

2. The site owner email is set to Yes and is correct.

Is there something else because everything is correct, the settings are correct, etc. Do you have any clients who are using 2checkout to sell downloadable products? I'm wondering if this is a problem that no one noticed before in CCP4 (I'm desperate!).

#15 03-02-2003 13:00:11

webmaster
Administrator
Website

I think your mail server setting is wrong under Program Settings.  Are you getting any mail at all from CCP?

Nick Hendler

Nick Hendler

#16 03-02-2003 15:38:38

Nick, like i've said a few times already, I'm getting emails from CCP4 just fine. I've had that set at localhost then I switched it to /usr/sbin/sendmail and it's still not working.

#17 03-03-2003 10:51:20

webmaster
Administrator
Website

That should be '/usr/sbin/sendmail -t'.  I don't see anywhere here in this thread where you say CCP4 is sending email.  I only see that you are receiving emails (but they may well be from 2CheckOut.

Nick Hendler

Nick Hendler

Board footer