Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-22-2013 16:54:34

buck
Website

Error on Contact form..Now Not working...Please help. Need it to work

I haven't worked on my website in years and now I tryed to add a checkbox on my contact form and now I great the BIG MESSAGE;;;;;There was a processing problem encountered while processing your request. Please try again later. ohhh boy.  This is what I did and now I don't know how to fix it.  Went to Kyptronic Hybrid X Core. Raw Database Admin, Clicked on khxc_formfields, hit the brouser button, cloned ccp0.contact.fname.   I might have mislabeled the id*  Maybe I put too many ccp0 in it.  named it ccp0.contact.acceptance.
form: ccp0.contact
app. ccp0
section: Contact Information
name: Accept Rates
Description: Normal words.
required: 1
I this this is where I made the mistake in the type form:  I called it checkbox-regular
typeparam: ccp0. acceptance
defaultvalue: ? don't remember

Is there anyway to find this file.  It is not registering as a file in khxc_formfields.   Is there a simple answer?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Have been a long time customer many years ago, but now I am in a little bit of trouble.

#2 07-22-2013 19:00:09

buck
Website

Re: Error on Contact form..Now Not working...Please help. Need it to work

Forget it.  I just figured it out.  Found what I did earlier and just deleted it.

Board footer