Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 05-20-2013 12:48:27

tony
Website

Not getting emails when order is placed.

In Feb of this year we were getting emails when an order is placed on our website. Now we are not. I have been working on this for 2 days and cant find anything wrong. Can someone please help us find out what is going on.

It took 2 years to get the shipping working and now other things are not working. We have BOM but it is not making anything easier I think. I cant figure that out too.

Where do you set the email address that sends an order confirmation.

I have checked the System Dashboard > System > Mail > Mail Messages
and our email is in each of the Default Message Recipient (TO)*

Can this be a website error. We have been getting lots of errors and think that our site is not set up correctly. UPS had to add our user ID to a new location and while we are getting negotiated rates now the website is still receiving error messages like it is not working so something is a miss. Will this cause us to look bad as far as SEO - I dont know. I just know that something seems not right and I would pay someone to look over our site and see if it is installed correctly. It has been 2 years and I still have a feeling that something is not correct.

Can Kryptronic support please look at our site over all and see if it is set up correctly. Emails - Check Redirects - and shipping all seem to not work correctly.

I would like to get this on track so we can add product. Right now it feels like it was not set up right.

Thanks

Last edited by tony (05-20-2013 13:47:57)

#2 05-21-2013 07:39:20

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Not getting emails when order is placed.

I would recommend re-running your installer.php script (without making any changes other than mail settings).  When you get to the mail settings step, try a different method as the method you're using is likely unavailable.

Nick Hendler

Board footer