Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-01-2013 07:58:28

gabba1

"0" showing up in browser when accessing cart from site...

My domain has been running the shopping cart successfully for a number of years. Just recently, a customer notified us of the database not working. I checked the site, and sure enough, the only thing that appears is a ZERO in the browser when you navigate to the cart software.

As a check, I tried accessing both addresses from my browser:

/home/account/www/install/admin.php
/home/account/www/install/index.php

Both also result with a ZERO.

But, the URL "/home/account/www/install/installer.php" works fine.

Any ideas what I need to do to get my shopping cart working successfully again?

To test my site, go to http://www.sicskinz.com/
then click on Wrap Designs, then click on any of the swatches. None of them work... you get the big, fat "0". The front end of the site works fine.

#2 03-01-2013 13:09:51

dh783
Website

Re: "0" showing up in browser when accessing cart from site...

Not sure how ccp is implemented into your site but I would start by looking at the ECOM_Prod/ECOM_Prod.php script, looks like the 0 is coming from there, possibly something got inserted into the script that doesn't belong. If the database was not responding you would get a KHXC error message stating the problem.

John

#3 03-01-2013 15:30:00

gabba1

I got off the phone with my host, and they said it was more than likely an issue with my SSL cert. Somehow, it got corrupted... or, so they say. I'm waiting to hear they fixed it, and then we'll see!

#4 03-03-2013 13:43:42

gabba1

Okay, so this is the last I have heard on this issue from my host provider:

"My apologies for any inconvenience that you might have experienced. I have set PHP v5.3 and accessed URL: https://www.sicskinz.com/install/index. … ef=cs_0001 . Now I receiving following error:

Script Execution Error
Function split() is deprecated
File: /hermes/bosoraweb150/b1036/ipw.sardonic/khxc-private/core/core/CORE/CORE.php Line: 1856 Error Number: 8192

It appears that issue caused due to script. Please contact the web developer/application vendor to fix the issue. "

Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

#5 03-03-2013 16:47:46

dh783
Website

If your running ccp7 you will need update the site to the most current code base, this will first require to get and place the most current installer for that package. Once you have gotten the newer installer and placed it in your base directory then run it and update all the core ccp files. If you by some chance have modified your current site then this action will probably remove all those mods for which you will have to start over.
If your running ccp6 then I have a file that contains the needed changes to the code to make it operational under PHP5.3, these change also work for ccp7 which will let you keep any modifications (if any) to your site.

John

Board footer