Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-23-2013 11:11:09

kpryan

Payment Processing Gateway: Other

This gateway has been enabled as customer option if they want to pay by direct bank transfer, etc. They just select it and then contact the store owner to agree the payment details. However it errors out and the debug info is:

COM_Order::orderlookup: Loaded gateway information.

CORE_Crypt::decrypt: Value decrypted.

ECOM_Order::orderlookup: Obtained order information for the order numbered 'AUR201302238'.

ECOM_OLP::exec_namespace: Executed namespace function 'orderlookup' in the ECOM_Order class with parameters.

CORE_DB_mysql::xsql_do: The MySQL extension executed statement: SELECT COUNT(*) AS corecount FROM ecom_gateway WHERE (id='other' AND active='1')

CORE_DB::sql_count: Calculated a count of 1 of rows in the ecom_gateway table matching: WHERE (id='other' AND active='1')

ECOM_OLP::load_object: This script could not locate the class file for the ECOM_OLP_other class.

ECOM_OLP::gwprocinternal: Error loading processor extension module for gateway 'other'. Returning to checkout.

ECOM_OLP::print_message: Printing message 'genericolperr' for component 'ecom'.

CORE_DB_mysql::xsql_do: The MySQL extension executed statement: SELECT app, msgtype, stringdisp FROM core_messages WHERE (app='ecom' OR app='core') AND (stringmsg='genericolperr') ORDER BY id ASC

I do not know how to enable the 'processor extension module' or perhaps the gateway is not meant to be used in this way.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

kpryan

#2 02-23-2013 13:46:32

dh783
Website

Re: Payment Processing Gateway: Other

Are you trying  to run a custom payment gateway?

For every payment gateway in the ecom_gateway database there is a php script with the same id as that given the gateway located in ECOM_OLP/ext which contains the php script on how the gateway is to operate. This line in the debug

ECOM_OLP::load_object: This script could not locate the class file for the ECOM_OLP_other class.

is saying that the php script "other" was not found in the ECOM_OLP/ext directory, thus the error.

John

#3 02-24-2013 12:03:06

kpryan

John,

Thanks for the quick reply and explanation.

kpryan

#4 02-25-2013 09:07:17

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Just based your 'other.php' script in ECOM_OLP/ext on the nopay.php script already there.

Nick Hendler

#5 10-06-2015 19:58:11

Praxandros

Hi,
This is an old threat but it applies to my problem.

Can you please make it more clear how to place my other.php?

Do you mean to append it or replace the nopay.php?

Thank you
Praxandros

#6 10-07-2015 07:01:32

webmaster
Administrator
Website

nopay.php is in the {private}/apps/ecom/ECOM_OLP/ext directory.  Download it, replace all occurrences of 'nopay' in the file with 'other' rename it other.php and upload it so you have a new file on the server named other.php.

Nick Hendler

#7 10-08-2015 12:04:51

Praxandros

Dear Admin,

I have gone through STORE-COMMERCE-PROCESSING GATEWAY and I have created a new item named 'JCC payment Form. I have filled in all required fields in Payment Gateway, Fields, Security and Form Display Code.
I am in doubt for some fields inserted: 1. Under Security - Referring URL String*:ecomrelay.php 2. Under Form Display Code: The code inserted is a copy paste of the sample code given to me by the Processing Gateway.

I am not PHP expert. How I could have assistance to check out the code and sort out the problem?

I still getting the message 'An error was encountered while processing the information submitted. Please try again.'

The website is: wwwleonidas-stasikratous.com

Regards
Constantinos

Last edited by Praxandros (10-08-2015 12:08:10)

#8 10-09-2015 08:44:10

webmaster
Administrator
Website

You can submit a ticket with our custom shop and we can debug/correct the integration for you for a charge.  I can tell you that simply pasting processor supplied code into the form content field in the processor setup will always result in an error.  Please take a look at some of the other processor setups for examples - you'll want to compare to a 'Payment Form' method.

Nick Hendler

Board footer