Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-21-2013 10:53:35

rajini

price for productoptions

I want to use a different set of prices for the option, not related to the regprice. I have the option prices stored in the ecom-prod table.

Is there an easy way to apply option prices instead of regular price, when an option is selected?

Thank you,
Rajini

#2 02-21-2013 12:30:38

dh783
Website

Re: price for productoptions

If an item has a regular price then option amounts will be added to that price, if no regular price then the option price would have the adjust for both (product set to zero regular price option based, option one regular pricing all other options regular pirce + option). If you want the product to update that price as you select options, then you would need to install the mod on the forum that updates the display thru a java script (this is a standard diplay option in CCP8).

John

#3 02-21-2013 14:06:12

rajini

Thank you for quick reply.

In my case, I have regprice and  different set of prices for product with an option , won't be able to say regprice + option. Although all the products have the same option, option price is not same.

when the option is selected, I want to add the product to cart with the new price.

do you think this is possible instead of using prodoptionsel table to hold the fixed change for each option?

#4 02-22-2013 11:01:54

dh783
Website

It would be easer to creat options for each item reflecting the price change for that item, anything else would require a specific modification for you site, possible but probably more expensive to get the process that you are looking for.

John

#5 02-22-2013 11:07:33

rajini

Thanks John.

Earlier we were having the price change option,  but now we are trying to use a different set of prices for options.

Board footer