Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 09-19-2012 21:30:31

cjeuph

Trouble with setting up PayPal

I have a PayPal Pro account and accept credit card payments on my site.  My customers can choose "pay with credit card"  plus a few other options (purchase order, phone, etc) 

I recently realized that "pay using paypal account" was not an option, but should be.  I went to Store/Processing Gateways and made 'true'  "PayPal (Standard Method)"   Customers can now choose that payment option. 

BUT - where do I enter my PayPal account name so payment goes to me?  My customers are receiving an error that says:

your_username
Return to your_username
Error Message
We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at wwwpaypal.com.

Return to your_username
At this time, we are unable to process your request. Please return to your_username and try another option.

Is there any other setting I need to know about as well?

Thank you

#2 09-19-2012 22:45:35

dh783
Website

Re: Trouble with setting up PayPal

The location where you activated the gateway is where you need to input your Paypal info, under the security tab where it asks for the "Gateway User/Store Id".

John

Board footer