Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-18-2012 18:02:58

UserMB1

Displaying images for product options

I haven't purchased this software but I'm thinking about it.  First I need to know if it will give me the ability to show images for some of the different options we have.  We have a base product and then allow customers to customize it by picking from several different options.  In many ways it is the same as using a color swatch to show the different colors available for a t-shirt for instance.  I've tried several different shopping cart options so far and one had it but had other downsides. 

If this isn't an option is it possible to include hyperlinks in the description that open a page where I could show the different options?

#2 06-19-2012 01:50:49

121NetDesign

Re: Displaying images for product options

Quite easy to do with CCP.

Here's an example >>

Tommy Lee

#3 07-05-2012 09:00:40

jj1987
Website

Re: Displaying images for product options

UserMB1 wrote:

I haven't purchased this software but I'm thinking about it.  First I need to know if it will give me the ability to show images for some of the different options we have.  We have a base product and then allow customers to customize it by picking from several different options.  In many ways it is the same as using a color swatch to show the different colors available for a t-shirt for instance.  I've tried several different shopping cart options so far and one had it but had other downsides. 

If this isn't an option is it possible to include hyperlinks in the description that open a page where I could show the different options?

The only way to do this is to add your own HTML into the product options description.

-James Garrett

Board footer