Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-28-2012 12:37:11

rtringo

Category Display Type

I want to display my Categories without image. EXCEPT when they are a Sub Category, then I want the Category Image to display.

When I select  a Category at Store/Catalog/Categories and go to Display, there is only a display option for Sub Categories.

When I go to:  Store/Settings/Catalog Global Display, I only get options for Products or Splash Page Category

When I go to: Store > Store Displays > Category Displays  I see a No Image Displayed choice, but cannot see where to assign it to a Category other than a Splash Page Category

Need help

Last edited by rtringo (06-28-2012 12:39:29)

#2 06-28-2012 15:44:49

jj1987
Website

Re: Category Display Type

rtringo wrote:

I want to display my Categories without image. EXCEPT when they are a Sub Category, then I want the Category Image to display.

When I select  a Category at Store/Catalog/Categories and go to Display, there is only a display option for Sub Categories.

When I go to:  Store/Settings/Catalog Global Display, I only get options for Products or Splash Page Category

When I go to: Store > Store Displays > Category Displays  I see a No Image Displayed choice, but cannot see where to assign it to a Category other than a Splash Page Category

Need help

OK, are you saying when you click on the category that you don't want the image to show, but want the sub category images to show?

Or are you saying you want the category image shouldn't show up when viewing the main page for the category if it's a subcategory?

-James Garrett

#3 06-28-2012 15:59:11

rtringo

Re: Category Display Type

Thanks for reply.

I am going to pursue another approach to my image question. To do what I want I am pretty sure would be too complicated.

Thanks again

Board footer