Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 04-01-2012 05:03:43

Lin

How can I remove the double displays in my category page please?

Hi I have chaneged some of products id/ref name in my ecom_prod, then after I imported the ecom_prod.csv file into my server,  I found out that all the products in their own category pages have been displayed twice including the ones with the new ids/ref names and the ones with old ids/ref names , where the old ones do not exist in product table any more. I have tried to remove the cookies/cache from my local machine, but it didn't work.  Any ideas please? thank you in advance.

Last edited by Lin (04-01-2012 09:11:17)

#2 04-01-2012 10:48:46

dh783
Website

Re: How can I remove the double displays in my category page please?

Importing items into the database will never remove any existing items already there, it will just either update items that have the same id as those present or add new ones if the id do not match items in the database. You have to delete any items you don't want any more, either one at a  time thru the database admin, export the database and remove the items you don't need and  totaly delete the ecom_prod database before you reimport your corrected csv file back into the database, or if you know all the id's you want to remove you can use a sql statement in the database admin to remove the unwanted items.

John

#3 04-01-2012 11:31:52

Lin

Re: How can I remove the double displays in my category page please?

Hi John thanks, have deleted from the ccp admin. thank you.

Last edited by Lin (04-01-2012 16:40:07)

Board footer