Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-27-2012 03:50:07

Panmanjon
Website

Pay Pal problem

Not sure if the two items below are related - Yesterday I got an order where customer payed by pay pal but no order details were sent out by CCP. I only knew about the order because I got a pay pal notification informing me that the money had been payed into my pay pal account.

Today I got a message from pay pal as shown below any ideas please? - Thanks - Paul

"Dear Paul

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). Instant Payment Notifications sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

http://wel.biz/welbiz/utilities/ecomrel … L201203261

If you do not recognize this URL, you may be using a service provider that is using IPN on your behalf. Please contact your service provider with the above information. If this problem continues, IPNs may be disabled for your account.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal"

#2 03-27-2012 08:23:27

cyberws

Re: Pay Pal problem

Was the order status CCP changed from pending payment to either pending shipping or complete?

Jeremy O

Production CCP .:. Version 6 w/QuickBuy and many in house hacks
Skills: PHP & Perl programming, Solaris & Linux server administration, Oracle OCP training and MySQL experience

#3 03-27-2012 08:36:05

Panmanjon
Website

Hello Jeremy

Order status is 'payment pending' even though money is in my pay pal account

#4 03-27-2012 11:16:47

cyberws

I am not sure what Paypal method you are using but we use "PayPal (Standard Method) - Payment Form".  We do NOT have an IPN or api setup.  This systems works successfully for us.  What Paypal method are you using?

Jeremy O

Production CCP .:. Version 6 w/QuickBuy and many in house hacks
Skills: PHP & Perl programming, Solaris & Linux server administration, Oracle OCP training and MySQL experience

#5 03-28-2012 00:43:45

Dave

Panmanjon wrote:

Please check your server that handles PayPal Instant Payment Notifications (IPN). Instant Payment Notifications sent to the following URL(s) are failing:

http://wel.biz/welbiz/utilities/ecomrel … L201203261

Visit that URL and you'll see that you are getting a 500 error. If things were working and just suddenly stopped it is likely that something changed on your server to start causing the 500 error. The Apache error log should provide a clue as to what the problem is.

#6 03-28-2012 04:48:53

Panmanjon
Website

Thanks - I am waiting for uk2.net to get back to me now

I am using the paypal standard payment gateway

This is the first order in well over a year - I was on eurocart 7.1.2 and updated it up to 7.1.4 last night but today I have again received the same warning from Pay Pal - it was strange I received paypal notification that the money had been paid into my paypal account yet I received no notification from ccp! - ccp indicates 'payment pending' on the order when I checked it in admin - I suspect something has changed in the paypal IPN process

#7 03-29-2012 09:15:10

Panmanjon
Website

problem may be that many of my files and folders were set to 777 including the utilities folder and ecomrelay.php so set the folder to 755 and the file to 644 - I hope that solves the problem

Board footer