Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 09-28-2011 05:45:38

ashley

SagePay Form Method Throwing Error

Hey,

When trying to setup SagePay/Protx it comes up with the following error:

This transaction attempt has failed. We are unable to redirect you back to the web store from which you were purchasing. The details of the failure are given below.

Status Detail:     5030 : Unable to decrypt the request message. This might be caused by an incorrect password or invalid encoding.

All I've done is enter the vendor name and password into the fields in the backend - the details are definitely correct as I can login to the SagePay control panel using those details.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

#2 09-28-2011 11:22:30

salesdesk

Re: SagePay Form Method Throwing Error

It sounds like you've set everything up correctly, however may not be using the right username/password combo for the connection.

First, don't use the username you use to login to SagePay - use the vendor id they've assigned for the store - and the password for that vendor id.  Next, be sure SagePay has the IP of your store entered into their system as that's a new requirement as of a few months ago.

If you still have issues, please open a ticket with Kryptronic here:

https://kryptronic.com/cms-dynform/TECHTICKET.html

Don't order a ticket, just submit the form with your order number from your license purchase.  We'll handle this one for free.

In the future, please don't hesitate to call or contact us via email when you have a mission-critical issue.  We respond much faster using regular support channels versus the forum.

#3 09-29-2011 12:44:53

salesdesk

I don't find it sad at all.  I think it's important that in the case of an emergency that folks know that this isn't the single source of info and that I normally get you an answer from the engineers much faster.  If trying to get folks instant help is sad, then I guess it's sad.

#4 09-29-2011 13:43:38

salesdesk

I think you may find out reality is much different these days.  Most folks get same day answers from me when they contact me directly.  I bust my butt to make sure the folks aren't sitting there waiting and wondering as they did in the old days.  We've made some pretty significant strides in providing pretty darn good tech support...not saying the forum isn't a viable option...I think it's important...it's just not always the most satisfying or fast.

Board footer