Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-12-2011 14:32:15

gecker

Questions from a newb

HI, I am looking into the software for the first time. Limited knowledge but have worked with cube cart. Not stupid just not a programmer and not there yet... Anyway, in a sincere effort to make the right decision on which store to go with, I was hoping to get some questions answered-these are the things that are important to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
1. Is there a mobile phone app or plug in available? Does it work good?
2. How is the social media connections work with facebook, twitter, digg etc?
3. I am wanting to add a blog and possibly a forum area. Is that possible and easy?
4. Is there a MP4 plug in? Is it easy to work with?
5. How good is this software with search engines.
6. I was looking at cubecart paid version and cs cart so far. How does this one stackup?

Thanks for your time,
Sheldon

#2 07-12-2011 19:08:39

gecker

Re: Questions from a newb

Only 7 views? Not good.

#3 07-12-2011 20:04:38

torresemerald

im newbie in this forum and its nice to be here.

check this site

#4 07-13-2011 02:54:54

ZipSkins
Website

gecker,

As this is the support forum for CCP you are unlikely to find very much comparison information in respect of other systems - most participants of this forum have already made the decision to use CCP.

For your other questions, I would suggest searching the forum for specific answers - issues such as blogs and search engines have definitely been discussed. If there is a specific feature or functionality that you would require, that has not been covered, then I suggest you ask a specific question with an appropriate title. A title like 'questions from a newb' will probably not attract many views.

Nigel

| Professional Quality Customisable Skins for your ClickCartPro Powered Site

-----------------------------
Certified Support Partner

Board footer