Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-03-2011 22:22:35

djskirtsweb

Skin Widget with CCP Skin 17 for 7.0

Hello, I hope someone has a solution for this. JUst ordered a skin from CCP (Zipskin 17) and the skin widget isnt controlling the skin. I want to move some items to the right column. Anyone have a solution onhow to get the skin widget to control the skin ? I had to go back to the default as we are running live.

Thanks,
Paul R

#2 03-03-2011 23:35:24

vbsaltydog
Website

Re: Skin Widget with CCP Skin 17 for 7.0

Ask the guys at zipskins.com directly.

Latest CCP 7 XMods Available:

#3 03-04-2011 03:38:37

alexsmth114

Good post, keep them coming, couldn't have asked for more!!..

#4 03-04-2011 09:43:01

ZipSkins
Website

Paul,

as per my email to you - the solution, if you particularly require a right hand side column with that skin, would be a customisation - email me direct if you require more details.

Nigel

| Professional Quality Customisable Skins for your ClickCartPro Powered Site

-----------------------------
Certified Support Partner

#5 03-04-2011 21:04:04

LGWebmaster

I am in need of the same. I bought the same skin thinking that it will use CCP 7.0 features and it doesnt. I also want it at full width. I was very disappointed in the purchase and didnt end up using it. I was under the impression that it would work just like the default skin and I was buying a enhancement.

Paul if you figure out the code can you please let me know what you did so I can use the skin that I purchased. Also for Zip Skins, please design so you can use the software full potential. I think it will be a big plus for your customers and it would generate more $$ for you.

#6 03-07-2011 04:46:03

ZipSkins
Website

LGWebmaster,

I am not really sure what you mean when you say "...thinking that it will use CCP 7.0 features and it doesnt." Which particular features are you referring to?

It would also be helpful if you could clarify what you mean by 'full width'. Some of our skins are set to use 100% of the browser window width, but those are clearly marked as 'stretched' (for example, see skins 11, 13 and 15 on this page:-

http://www.zipskins.com/php/category.ph … p;cat_id=2)

Most of the other skins have a fixed pixel width, and this can normally be adjusted (subject to the design of the skin), although not every design can be adapted to the 100% width.

Similarly, some skins have two columns, others have three - this can also be adjusted if required, but it does involve coding changes to the skin, so you would need to ask.

If in doubt, email me direct - we're happy to help!

Nigel

| Professional Quality Customisable Skins for your ClickCartPro Powered Site

-----------------------------
Certified Support Partner

Board footer