Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-02-2011 13:58:47

Graham
Website

Europacart e-mails

Where do I find the code which actually composes and sends the e-mails in Europacart?

ie the part of the program which builds the From, To, Subject Line fields and then passes it to the e-mail server?

#2 03-04-2011 12:26:15

Graham
Website

Re: Europacart e-mails

Does anyone know where this is?

#3 03-04-2011 12:41:53

dh783
Website

Other than the information contained in the emails at System Dashboard > System > Mail > Mail Messages your going to have to be more specific on which email or exactly what your looking for.

John

#4 03-04-2011 14:02:26

Graham
Website

When a customer places an order, the e-mail address, order information, checkout fields etc are combined into an e-mail message which is then sent to my inbox.

I'm looking for the routine that combines all the information and actually passes the information to the mail server.

#5 03-05-2011 13:06:37

dh783
Website

I hate to be a pain but I am still not sure what your looking for, anyway on a completed order the mail process starts in the ECOM_Order/ext/ scripts of

0900_mailinternal.php
0920_mailcustomer.php
0940_mailshipper.php

these basically setup or rebuild the ordersummary global and call the CORE_Mail scripts

Code:

// +--
// | Send the email message if we're supposed to.
// +--

$result = $this->CORE_Mail->make_email_fromdb(array('id'       => 'ecom.ordconfint',
                                                    'from'     => $order['order']['email'],
                                                    'presub'   => $this->globals('core_settings.core.site_name') . ' - ',
                                                    'appsub'   => ' - ' . $order['order']['id']));

this pulls the email basic information which is set in the files at System Dashboard > System > Mail > Mail Messages (for the email being sent), this information then pulls the order summary includes needed (defined in text message filed of the email), and example (there is one for text messages as well as xhtml messages)

Code:

<?php $this->include_file('ecom','ordersummarytxt.php'); ?>

this summary builds the specific information for the email in question. The main script that actually sends the mail is the CORE_Mail/CORE_Mail.php script.

John

Last edited by dh783 (03-05-2011 13:08:02)

#6 03-05-2011 16:10:30

Graham
Website

Thank you, that is what I've been trying to find.

As mentioned elsewhere I'm not getting the Internal Order Email because it is being composed as if it's been sent from the Customer's email address and my hosts' mail server is treating this as a forged header and deleting it as spam.

What I need to do is to somehow include the customer's email address in the message body or as a cc field but have the "from" come from eg customerorders@affordable-leather.co.uk, however although I have tried changing the fields in System Dashboard > System > Mail > Mail Messages that hasn't worked because, as it says "If a sender is not specified by the calling component..." and there is a sender specified (ie the customer's email address)

I think I might be able to edit 0900_mailinternal.php to simply use customerorders@affordable-leather.co.uk as the from field and then edit ordersummarytxt.php to put the customer's email address in there...

#7 10-02-2012 16:53:34

bbac

I get the same problem with Europacart 8. Of our 30 orders so far today, 9 have been flagged as spam. All orders from gmail and hotmail users are flagged as having forged headers, which bumps the spam score above the threshold. I've already raised the spam threshold to cope with the FILL_IN_THIS_FORM flags that have been set on most of the other orders.

Code:

SpamCheck: spam, SpamAssassin (not cached,
     score=5.594, required 5, FILL_THIS_FORM_FRAUD_PHISH 0.40,
     FORGED_HOTMAIL_RCVD2 1.19, ...MONEY_FORM_SHORT 4.00,
     T_FILL_THIS_FORM_SHORT 0.01)

I've tried to find out what "MONEY_FORM_SHORT" is but couldn't get to the bottom of it. I may have to resort to sending text emails just to prevent all these spam alerts.

Board footer