Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-01-2011 08:37:44

glentizzard

Product Display Missing

Hi All,

We just changed over host server, and at the same time moved from a mysql database to sql2008.

I've re-installed kryptronic and GBU, and now while the images and displays work fine in the menus and sub-categories, when you click the product you get nothing, unless the detail display is set to "No Image".

I've checked the forums, changed the sql limits in php.ini and checked the permissions, and still the same problem.

Also run the debugger, the only error info is this:

khxc_error::constructor: Accessed.

khxc_error::load_object: Cached object returned: KHXC_Display Class: KHXC_Display

khxc::load_object: Cached object created: KHXC_Error Class: KHXC_Error

khxc_error::exec: Error setup completed. Reporting all but notices.

I've now reinstalled back to the example site and its still the same (http://www.thetoolstoredirect.co.uk/store) .

Any help would be much appricated!

#2 03-01-2011 09:29:19

Dave

Re: Product Display Missing

Check the size of the text column setting in MSSQL. By default they are quite small and if memory serves they are defaulted small enough to not be able to contain the entire display code. There's a post here somewhere with the details but I can't put my finger on it at the moment.

Edit to add: Found  with the information/details.

Last edited by Dave (03-01-2011 09:31:32)

#3 03-01-2011 10:13:04

glentizzard

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the reply. Have checked @@TEXTSIZE, and it is 2,147,483,647

Also read the rest of the post, and have already set the php value to the correct one, but still no luck.

Just as a thought, we've got Plesk on the server to control the domains, could that be interferring as it sets the site to use PHP?

#4 03-01-2011 10:26:14

Dave

Plesk isn't in the picture at all. It's nothing more than a user friendly interface to underlying system things.

#5 03-01-2011 10:27:56

glentizzard

Ok, was just living in hope!

#6 03-04-2011 02:36:22

inversiontable

glentizzard wrote:

Hi All,

We just changed over host server, and at the same time moved from a mysql database to sql2008.

I've re-installed kryptronic and GBU, and now while the images and displays work fine in the menus and sub-categories, when you click the product you get nothing, unless the detail display is set to "No Image".

I've checked the forums, changed the sql limits in php.ini and checked the permissions, and still the same problem.

Also run the debugger, the only error info is this:

khxc_error::constructor: Accessed.

khxc_error::load_object: Cached object returned: KHXC_Display Class: KHXC_Display

khxc::load_object: Cached object created: KHXC_Error Class: KHXC_Error

khxc_error::exec: Error setup completed. Reporting all but notices.

I've now reinstalled back to the example site and its still the same (http://www.thetoolstoredirect.co.uk/store) .

Any help would be much appricated!

Generally I do not articles on websites, but I would like to say that this blog really forced me to do so, Terrific site!

Board footer