Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-22-2011 17:42:12

shedotcom

Report for Admin useage is erroring out on me

I have several people that have back end access to the shopping cart.  But things are winding up screwy in the shopping cart, so I need to be able to tell who it is, and retrain them to attach the products to the proper categories.  But the admin access report will not work for me, as a superuser.  Its giving me the following error:

There was a processing problem encountered while processing your request. Please try again later.

I am able to view all the other reports but this one. 

How can I fix this before the data is gone?  Thanks

#2 02-23-2011 17:55:34

shedotcom

Re: Report for Admin useage is erroring out on me

Ok, tried to clear the khxc_stats file and With the with the submission of the statement: DELETE FROM khxc_stats

And got the following message:

A problem was encountered while executing the SQL statement submitted. The error was reported as: The MySQL extension encountered a problem submitting an SQL statement. MySQL reported the error as: Table '.\cslide\khxc_stats' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

The following SQL statement was submitted: DELETE FROM khxc_stats

Can I repair this somehow?  I've tried using the Maintain function for that table and got this message:

There was a problem producing the database driven page requested. More information is available in the debugger.

Last edited by shedotcom (02-23-2011 18:06:20)

#3 02-23-2011 18:20:31

shedotcom

Re: Report for Admin useage is erroring out on me

Never mind, found the answer.  Did a raw statement to REPAIR TABLE khxc_stats
and it repaired that table.

Board footer