Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 01-18-2011 14:02:40

pixeldog

Skipjack issues...

I've been working on trying to get this payment processor working for a couple days and having little luck. I have a developer account, but couldn't get passed "invalid serial number". I talked to a tech support guy, but he was not helping. I searched the forum and found no help on this that worked. So, I decided to test it live with a real credit card. That sort of worked, I'm at least getting through to Skipjack, but all of the cards I've tried (which are valid) are getting denied with a message in reports like this (it wouldn't even take Discover):

[1]1/18/2011 12:17:57 PM    ORD201101184    Name was here    $23.15    AMEX        Denied
[2]1/18/2011 12:25:32 PM    ORD201101185    Name was here    $23.15    AMEX        Denied
[3]1/18/2011 12:32:19 PM    ORD2011011810Name was here$23.15    MC                Denied

This is the code in the Skipjack setup:

Code:

<?php 
// +--
// | Get a few global variables.
// +--

$app      = $this->globals('khxc.app');
$eol      = $this->globals('khxc.eol');
$order    = $this->globals('ecom.order_summary');

// +--
// | Create our relay URL.
// +--

$url_relay  = $this->globals('khxc.url_ssl') . '/relay/' . $app . '.php';

// +--
// | Set up the olpform array.
// +--

$olpform = array('url'    => 'https://www.skipjackic.com/scripts/evolvcc.dll?Authorize',
                 'button' => 'Submit Payment',
                 'fields' => array());

// +--
// | Create the HIDDEN fields for the form.
// +--

$olpform['fields']['HIDDEN'][] = array('name'  => 'Serialnumber',
                                       'value' => $order['gateway']['userid']);

$olpform['fields']['HIDDEN'][] = array('name'  => 'Ordernumber',
                                       'value' => $order['order']['id']);

$olpform['fields']['HIDDEN'][] = array('name'  => 'Transactionamount',
                                       'value' => $order['order']['ordertotal']);

$olpform['fields']['HIDDEN'][] = array('name'  => 'sjname',
                                       'value' => $order['order']['fname'] . ' ' . $order['order']['lname']);

$olpform['fields']['HIDDEN'][] = array('name'  => 'Streetaddress',
                                       'value' => $order['order']['addone'] . ' ' . $order['order']['addtwo']);

$olpform['fields']['HIDDEN'][] = array('name'  => 'City',
                                       'value' => $order['order']['city']);

$olpform['fields']['HIDDEN'][] = array('name'  => 'State',
                                       'value' => $order['order']['stateabbus']);

$olpform['fields']['HIDDEN'][] = array('name'  => 'Zipcode',
                                       'value' => $order['order']['postalcode']);

$olpform['fields']['HIDDEN'][] = array('name'  => 'Shiptophone',
                                       'value' => $order['order']['phone']);

$olpform['fields']['HIDDEN'][] = array('name'  => 'Email',
                                       'value' => $this->globals('khxc_user.id'));

$olpform['fields']['HIDDEN'][] = array('name'  => 'Orderstring',
                                       'value' => $order['order']['id'] . '~Online Order~' . $order['order']['ordertotal'] . '~1~N~||');

// +--
// | Create the DISPLAY fields for the form.
// +--

$olpform['fields']['DISPLAY'][] = array('type'   => 'PASSCUSTOM',
                                        'params' => array('name'     => 'Accountnumber',
                                                          'required' => 1,
                                                          'display'  => 'Card Number',
                                                          'desc'     => 'Enter your credit card number without spaces.'));

'params' => array('name'     => 'Cvv2',
                                                          'required' => 0,
                                                          'display'  => 'Card Verification Number',
                                                          'desc'     => 'Enter your card verification number.  Some cards do not contain verification numbers.  Use the image presented below to locate your verification number.'));

$olpform['fields']['DISPLAY'][] = array('type'   => 'EXPTWOFIELDS',
                                        'params' => array('mname'    => 'Month',
                                                          'yname'    => 'Year',
                                                          'required' => 1,
                                                          'display'  => 'Card Expiration Date',
                                                          'desc'     => 'Select the month and year your card expires from the list.',
                                                          'mformat'  => 'MM',
                                                          'yformat'  => 'YYYY'));

// +--
// | Set a global variable to display the card verification
// | number image.
// +--

$this->globals('ecom.olp_showimg_cvv2',1);

// +--
// | Globalize the $olpform array and return.
// +--

$this->globals('ecom.olpform',$olpform);

?>

Any idea why it would be rejecting the valid cards?

Also, is there a way to display numbers instead of the numbers being hidden with dots in the credit card number field?

Code:

'params' => array('name'     => 'Accountnumber',
                                                          'required' => 1,
                                                          'display'  => 'Card Number',
                                                          'desc'     => 'Enter your credit card number without spaces.'));

Wondering if it has anything to do with this: PASSCUSTOM - not sure where to change it. Have been looking around in the form includes, nothing yet.

Thanks.

#2 01-18-2011 14:31:14

Design_Wholesale
Website

Re: Skipjack issues...

The PASSCUSTOM looks to be being pulled from the database.  I would also suggest using the debug process ...and the numbers being hidden by dots is probably something to do with form and formfield construction in one of the KHXC files.  Sorry I cannot be of more help with this, - you really need Dave or dh783 on this one.

#3 01-18-2011 14:56:05

pixeldog

Thanks, John. I'm still looking around in the admin to see if I can find that. On the phone with Skipjack...hopefully they will have something for me.

#4 01-18-2011 16:16:55

pixeldog

Ok, so we got the Skipjack gateway working now. That's solved. We still need help with the credit card form field which is hiding the credit card numbers when you type with dots. Can that be changed?

#5 01-18-2011 16:41:06

Dave

Yes but it's really not a good idea to do so.  Change PASSCUSTOM to TEXTCUSTOM ... the only difference is in how the input field is declared.

#6 01-18-2011 16:44:21

pixeldog

Dave wrote:

Yes but it's really not a good idea to do so.  Change PASSCUSTOM to TEXTCUSTOM ... the only difference is in how the input field is declared.

Thanks Dave! My client wants that changed because people can't see what they are typing into the credit card field which you usually can. What is the down side of changing that so I can tell him?

#7 01-18-2011 16:46:32

Dave

The downside is that someone could be looking over their shoulder! But the client is always right smile  Right?

#8 01-18-2011 17:13:19

pixeldog

Dave wrote:

The downside is that someone could be looking over their shoulder! But the client is always right smile  Right?

Right. smile

Board footer