Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

• Index
  •  » ClickCartPro 6
  •  » Webstore Not Working - Having Major Problems Getting It Going Again

#1 12-20-2010 03:07:56

Design_Wholesale
Website

Webstore Not Working - Having Major Problems Getting It Going Again

First off, the installer script for CCP 6.0 no longer works - it just hangs when trying to obtain various scripts from kryptronic.com (and, yes, my DNS is working fine and is fully propagated - ditto for my server resolvers - no, my firewall is not blocking the connections).

So, patching things together from various backups for install with PHP 5.2.14 I now hit the following problem:

Code:

Script Execution Error

Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/litez/config.php:11)
File: /core/KHXC_Session/KHXC_Session.php Line: 930 Error Number: 2

I have already gone over the details in my config files (both of them) and confirm that the settings are all correct.

I have also been matching the file permissions to a previous install (fully deactivated) and even that does not solve the problem.

I am totally stuck, - can anyone help with this, please, or tell me which code to comment out to get things working again?

I changed some details in the config files (again) and have now got this problem:

Code:

Script Execution Error
The MySQLi extension encountered a problem submitting an SQL statement. MySQLi reported the error as: Table 'khxc_sessions' is read only

I have checked the permissions on the database (all good) and that the software can connect to the database (yes, it can).

Also, looking through previous posts on this subject (especially this one: https://forum.kryptronic.com/viewtopic.php?id=21350 - describes the problem perfectly) I can confirm that I have tried replacing the index.php and skin.php (neither of which resolved the problem).

Further to the above the debug is fine, until we hit this:

Code:

KHXC_DB::clause_insert: The following INSERT clause was created: INSERT INTO khxc_sessions VALUES ('d84z7y0353i9h6l4a7kz043umb1z5jw9', '1292835771', '', 'a:3:{s:7:\"referer\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"mktsrc\";N;s:7:\"created\";i:1292835771;}')

KHXC_DB_mysqli::xsql_do: The MySQLi extension encountered a problem submitting an SQL statement. MySQLi reported the error as: Table 'khxc_sessions' is read only Statement: INSERT INTO khxc_sessions VALUES ('d84z7y0353i9h6l4a7kz043umb1z5jw9', '1292835771', '', 'a:3:{s:7:\"referer\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"mktsrc\";N;s:7:\"created\";i:1292835771;}')

KHXC_DB::sql_do: The MySQLi extension encountered a problem submitting an SQL statement. MySQLi reported the error as: Table 'khxc_sessions' is read only Statement submitted: INSERT INTO khxc_sessions VALUES ('d84z7y0353i9h6l4a7kz043umb1z5jw9', '1292835771', '', 'a:3:{s:7:\"referer\";s:0:\"\";s:6:\"mktsrc\";N;s:7:\"created\";i:1292835771;}')

Logically the database user for the webstore requires UPDATE priviledges, but these have already been granted ...along with every other priviledge ...and all permissions on the database files (none of which worked).

Last edited by Design_Wholesale (12-20-2010 04:08:45)

#2 12-20-2010 04:29:14

dh783
Website

Re: Webstore Not Working - Having Major Problems Getting It Going Again

Sounds like something has issued a read lock on the khxc_sessions table and did not release it leaving it in the read only state, you may have to run a mysql command within mysql to release the lock to get it workable again.

John

#3 12-20-2010 04:42:33

Design_Wholesale
Website

Re: Webstore Not Working - Having Major Problems Getting It Going Again

You were absolutely right about the read lock, - thank-you, - I eventually released it with the following:

Code:

# mysql -u admin -p
> use database;
> REPAIR TABLE khxc_sessions;

MySQL documentation sucks. - Yes, the information is all there ...only there are usually several critically important steps omitted that are not even mentionned in passing, never mind in any other way.

One article I found useful in resolving this problem can be found here:

http://www.yolinux.com/TUTORIALS/LinuxT … MySQL.html

Last edited by Design_Wholesale (12-20-2010 05:31:11)

• Index
  •  » ClickCartPro 6
  •  » Webstore Not Working - Having Major Problems Getting It Going Again

Board footer