Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

• Index
  •  » ClickCartPro 6
  •  » Account Login in checkout Namespace. - How Do I Include Captcha?

#1 11-27-2010 23:12:18

Design_Wholesale
Website

Account Login in checkout Namespace. - How Do I Include Captcha?

Yes, it's been covered before, and it is already implemented in our webstore ...but it does not work in the checkout namespace (where a non-account, not logged in, customer finds themselves once they have selected something to buy and have gone to the checkout with it).

I have the lines for password and email, but I cannot get the captcha display to work. - I even tried adding it by including the , but that just messed the form up completely.

At the moment I just direct customers back to the main page, where they can use the minilogin link to log into their account, but it would be really nice if, instead, I could have the default layout (with boxes for password and email) along with a captcha box.  Can anyone help with this, please?

This how I would like the section that deals with  to look:

https://litez.co.uk/index.php?app=gbu0&ns=login

Last edited by Design_Wholesale (11-27-2010 23:15:41)

#2 11-28-2010 09:38:01

dh783
Website

Re: Account Login in checkout Namespace. - How Do I Include Captcha?

Go to the database khxc_formfields and clone the entry for gbu0.contact.verify (ccp0.contact.verify for US version) and change like

id = gbu0.login.verify  (ccp0.login.verify for US)
form = gbu0.login        (ccp0.login for US)

John

#3 11-30-2010 01:17:07

Design_Wholesale
Website

Re: Account Login in checkout Namespace. - How Do I Include Captcha?

Thanks, John, - my apologies for the late reply, - that is the process for adding captcha yes, and it is the process that I have already used to add captcha to the Email A Friend and login namespaces.

I do not currently have Email A Friend active in the store, but you will see the captcha process in place and working if you go to any of the login pages, as I have added it to the backend login page, too.  Unfortunately, the captcha display does not display in the checkout namespace and, additionally, prevents people from logging into the site using that form.

...so everything is as it should be in the database, but I need to tweak something to get it displaying and working in just that one namespace.

Last edited by Design_Wholesale (11-30-2010 01:17:47)

• Index
  •  » ClickCartPro 6
  •  » Account Login in checkout Namespace. - How Do I Include Captcha?

Board footer