Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 08-14-2001 05:00:28

Product Options

I am setting up product options for several products.  Each of these products will have one unique option and they will all share two other options.

When I setup the first product, I had to play around until I was able to get the options to appear in the order that I want.  Once I got that right, I added the second product and it's unique option.  Now, the product options for the second product are not in the same order as the first one.

Is there any way to control the way the product options display?  I need for them to all be in the same order for all products.

Thanks in advance.

John

#2 08-14-2001 06:24:23

Re: Product Options

I figured out how to do this by modifying the catalog.db and option.db files.  I don't think there is a way in the admin tool to do this.  I found that if you have more than one option, it displays the last entered option first (LIFO).  So if you want a particular order you need to add them backwards.

It is much easier to go into the files and do this manually.

Open up the data/site/catalog.db file and look for the following:

2|7::_|Black Refill Kit|BRK|13.95|0.00|0.00|0.00|1.00|Y|N|0|N|0|:1::4::5neutral|ink-kit200.jpg|ink-kit100.jpg|N||

The area right before the image files are the product options.  The numbers here correspond to the numbers in the options.db file.  Simply put them in the order you want and reload.

John

Board footer