Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 03-24-2009 12:07:25

Uncle Monty

Suppress Payment Method Selection Based on Delivery Address

Hi All,

Our client has 3 Payment Method Selections: 'Purchase using my credit or debit card', 'Please call me for payment information' and 'I am an account customer'.

This we have set up ok but we are having trouble implementing their delivery charges.

For UK customers, they offer Standard Delivery and Guaranteed AM Delivery but for EU and the Rest of the world, they want to contact the customer individually to work out the delivery costs.

To do this, we have created a custom shipping method that displays the two delivery charges if the delivery address is in the UK and displays a message prompting the customer to check the 'Please call me for payment information' if they are from the EU or the Rest of the World.

They problem is that there is nothing to stop the customer selecting one of the other Payment Methods and completing the transaction without paying for delivery.

Is there a way to suppress the 'Purchase using my credit or debit card' and 'I am an account customer' options if the customers delivery address is outside of the UK.

Any help gratefully received.

Cheers,

Uncle M.

#2 11-09-2010 08:44:31

nedzap

Re: Suppress Payment Method Selection Based on Delivery Address

I have exactly the same issue.

Any answers on this?

#3 11-09-2010 13:26:46

dh783
Website

Re: Suppress Payment Method Selection Based on Delivery Address