Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-17-2001 19:49:44

Item Images required?

I want to have Main Category images, but not Item images.  Is this possible?  It appears the default when no image is put into "add item" is a "no_image" gif. How can I bypass this?  Thanks!

#2 07-17-2001 22:14:28

Re: Item Images required?

prolly the easiest solution would be to make the item image just be a 1x1 pixel transparent gif.. (or just white if your background is plain #000000)

#3 07-19-2001 08:43:09

That really doesn't solve the problem...I just want a list of items (with no picture) after the Main category section.  The software lists the Main Category pics and Small product pics together in the option to resize images.  I want to leave in the Main Category pics.  Any suggestions?  It seems this question should be addressed somewhere on this site without paying for tecnical support.....Thanks....

#4 07-24-2001 15:25:51

mrprez

Looks like you can turn off all images but not one or the other.  This is done in Edit General Store & Site Settings.

#5 07-30-2001 11:01:18

webmaster
Administrator
Website

You'll need to edit /cp/cgi-bin/library/site_store_product.pl to do this.  Just set the variable $store_display_product_images at the top of the script to "N" and make sure your variable in store settings is set to "Yes" for displaying all images.

Your first few lines of the file should look like this:

#######################################################################
# Sub Site Store Product                                              #
#######################################################################

sub site_store_product {

$store_display_product_images = "N";

$product_matched = "N";

Nick Hendler

Board footer