Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-17-2001 14:46:23

HELP PLEASE AGAIN

How do you get an email from the cart telling me the order and shipping info ????????? My gateway isn't going to give it to me they do not collect that information. How do other people get this information or do I need to buy a crystal ball????

Thanks
Doug

#2 07-17-2001 17:40:07

Re: HELP PLEASE AGAIN

by default I believe CCP emails a receipt to the customer with order confirmations.

The order info can be sent to the site owner (you) as well.. look in the admin script: Program Settings > General Store & Site Settings. There there is an option "Send Orders Via Email To Site Owner".. also with the next option you can have it send to as many other administration email addresses that you want - or not.

#3 07-18-2001 08:20:12

Thank you but I have done what everyone has suggested and still the cart generates nothing.........

Doug

#4 07-20-2001 11:10:12

maybe you should try different things in the mail host option... i think by default it's set as "localhost," but maybe you cant use that on your server. read about that option in the manual..

#5 07-30-2001 11:15:55

webmaster
Administrator
Website

That's right - try a different entry in the mail server program field on the edit program settings page.  You should try:

localhost (your local computer name)

mail.yourdomainname.com (your mail server name)

127.0.0.1 (your ip)

/usr/sbin/sendmail -t (your path to sendmail)

try any of these and see what's up.

Nick Hendler

Board footer