Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 06-25-2001 12:32:27

Additional confirmation email text

Is this user-defined text inserted into a confirmation email when the customer "orders the product" OR after the customers' order is "processed and approved" by the Payment Processing Method...

#2 06-25-2001 13:19:13

Will
Website

Re: Additional confirmation email text

I believe what you are refering to is the box inside the 'item detail' of a product item.  When a user places an order, when the order is 'processed' a confirmation email is sent out to the customer.  Basically it is a receipt.  In this email, anything you put in to these boxes will show up in the email. 

Will

Will

#3 06-25-2001 13:30:15

No, I'm referring to the STORE CATALOG - EDIT OR DELETE PRODUCT - ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION EMAIL TEXT...  is this sent via email before or after the order is "processed and approved" by the credit merchant...

#4 06-25-2001 14:09:35

Will
Website

OK, I didn't communicate very well.  Yes, We are talking about the same thing, and Yes the Email is sent AFTER the order is processed by the order processing method selected. 

Will

Board footer