Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 05-29-2001 14:21:48

AMARJEET

Where can I check customer credit card information

Hi there

I like to find out about the information of my customers with their credit card numbers. Which file I have to check. Please let me know. Second thing you mentioned to change tracking order, In my tracking.db file I have right now 28 orders. should I put next number to the next line with new number which I want to give my customers.. After which line I can put banner in site_store_order_confirm.pl file. which is going to customers email. How can I change customers email format which they are receiving after orders is processed. Please Advice me.

Thanks

#2 06-05-2001 07:17:40

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: Where can I check customer credit card information

"I like to find out about the information of my customers with their credit card numbers. Which file I have to check."

-Credit card information isn't stored by CCP. Check with Authorize.net or whoever your processor is for that info.

"Second thing you mentioned to change tracking order, In my tracking.db file I have right now 28 orders. should I put next number to the next line with new number which I want to give my customers."

-On the last line, change the number.  The next order posted will be sequentially higher by one.  You need to use a number - no alpha characters.

"After which line I can put banner in site_store_order_confirm.pl file. which is going to customers email. How can I change customers email format which they are receiving after orders is processed. Please Advice me."

Edit: ./cgi-bin/library/common/common_mail.pl

Nick Hendler

Board footer