Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#26 04-06-2010 13:39:03

NicheDev

Re: Remove or hide checkout fields for CCP7

Gentle bump...

#27 04-08-2010 16:27:53

NicheDev

Dave wrote:

To have the UK counties displayed in the selection lists throughout CCP issue the following raw DB commands :

Code:

UPDATE `core_formfields` SET `typeparam` = 'SELECT {COLS} FROM core_stateprov WHERE usecon=''1'' AND iseu=''1''' WHERE `core_formfields`.`id` = 'core.createaccount.stateprov' LIMIT 1 ;

Code:

UPDATE `core_formfields` SET `typeparam` = 'SELECT {COLS} FROM core_stateprov WHERE usecon=''1'' AND iseu=''1''' WHERE `core_formfields`.`id` = 'core.accountmaint.stateprov' LIMIT 1 ;

Code:

UPDATE `core_formfields` SET `typeparam` = 'SELECT {COLS} FROM core_stateprov WHERE usedel=''1'' AND iseu=''1''' WHERE `core_formfields`.`id` = 'core.addbookins.stateprov' LIMIT 1 ;

Code:

UPDATE `core_formfields` SET `typeparam` = 'SELECT {COLS} FROM core_stateprov WHERE usedel=''1'' AND iseu=''1''' WHERE `core_formfields`.`id` = 'core.addbookupd.stateprov' LIMIT 1 ;

Code:

UPDATE `core_formfields` SET `typeparam` = 'SELECT {COLS} FROM core_stateprov WHERE usecon=''1'' AND iseu=''1''' WHERE `core_formfields`.`id` = 'ecom.guestco.stateprov' LIMIT 1 ;

Dave, I tried that three times and received this error (the same as zanart's post earlier):

Script Execution Error
There was a processing problem encountered while processing your request. Please try again later.
File: /core/CORE/CORE.php Line: 510 Error Number: 256

What did I do wrong? (When submitting the DB commands I left the Output Type as XHTML Table, was that correct?)

Regards
Paul

Last edited by NicheDev (04-08-2010 16:29:49)

#28 04-08-2010 17:07:48

NicheDev

Another issue, which may be connected with the above is that if I go to States/Provinces and mark, say, West Lothian as being in the EU, that county then doesn't appear in the dropdown states/provinces list. If I change the setting to show West Lothian is NOT in the EU, it then does appear in the states/provinces list, along with all the U.S. States, which are irrelevant to the U.K.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards
Paul

Last edited by NicheDev (04-09-2010 01:59:54)

#29 04-09-2010 10:20:26

NicheDev

Any ideas, Dave?   
I can see you lurking in the shadows  smile

Paul

Last edited by NicheDev (04-09-2010 10:21:27)

#30 04-12-2010 15:30:50

NicheDev

Big BUMP.

I'm rapidly losing patience with this allegedly UK-ready software, and I'm normally pretty easy-going.

In a nutshell:
EU Vat Country Tax rules are set to Active.
United Kingdom is set as being within the EU.
Aberdeenshire is also set as being within the EU, and is also set to display in Contact and Delivery Forms.

Under the above settings, Aberdeenshire does NOT appear in the dropdown list of states/provinces on relevant pages.

Change Aberdeenshire's EU status back to "not in the EU" and it reappears in the dropdown list.

I've tried many combinations of settings all to no avail.
Has anyone managed to fix this issue?

Regards
Paul

Board footer