Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#26 03-02-2010 13:06:24

seanruk

Re: HDSEO update tool

Hi

Just wondering if anyone had the same problem as jonasaedin and solved it?

I am on a shared server and as far as I can tell everything is at the correct versions but I also error on line 177 etc.

Regards

Sean

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."

#27 03-02-2010 17:50:33

mysoftware
Website

seanruk wrote:

Hi

Just wondering if anyone had the same problem as jonasaedin and solved it?

I am on a shared server and as far as I can tell everything is at the correct versions but I also error on line 177 etc.

Regards

Hi

Are you sure Mysql is installed for use on your shared hosting? As this script works great as we've tested it but we have our own dedicated root server and have everything installed.

Visit wwwMy-Software.co.uk - World Leaders in Personalised Gift Making Software

#28 03-02-2010 17:56:51

seanruk

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean by "Mysql is installed for use on your shared hosting"

regards

Sean

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on."

#29 03-11-2010 12:38:05

jonasaedin
Website

I have now been in contact with my hosting company and they have tried and tested and confirms that Mysqli is working on the shared hosting... I am still getting the error

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /www/c/contextinteriors.co.uk/web/tools/htaccessory.php on line 181

I would LOVE to get this script running, Is there anything else I need to check ...??

...or have you got a quick check that can be run to establish wether they are right in saying Mysqli is running ?

#30 03-11-2010 15:38:05

seanruk

I have had the same response from hosting company. Just out of curiousity who is your host?

Sean

#31 03-12-2010 03:14:46

jonasaedin
Website

My host is a smaller company called Netcom based in Norfolk, UK (http://www.netcom.co.uk/)... they are quite good - you always get quick and personal feedback.

I am going to look into putting a small simple mysqli script on the server to test it... just need to read up on MySQL improved as it is new to me.

Also... starting to wonder if something has to be set within the Clickcart installer to be able to use mysqli for the cart database... anyone?

#32 03-12-2010 03:59:13

jonasaedin
Website

Ok... maybe I should have read the beginning of this thread a little closer... after investigating mysqli a bit i found that changing line 90 in the htaccessory.php from:

Code:

$mysqli = 'new mysqli( $hostname, $username, $password, $database)';

to

Code:

$mysqli = new mysqli( $hostname, $username, $password, $database);

... fixes the problem... Wheeehee!

now I have some other issues with certain characters, but thats easier to deal with

#33 03-12-2010 04:12:55

seanruk

You and me both :-)

I will test this later and let you know how it goes.

Thanks

Sean

Board footer