Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-05-2010 13:49:43

matt.wiw

Form Display Code for multiple currencies

$olpform['fields']['HIDDEN'][] = array('name'  => 'Products',
                                       'value' => $order['order']['ordertotal'] . '::1::001::Online Order::{CA}');

I believe the "CA" to be the key part here.

If it is "US" it sends USD to the gateway, and conversely "CA" sends CAD.

However I am trying to isolate the code from the cart that will simply tell it to grab whatever currency has been selected (from the drop down menu widget).

Using "currency_code" sends it in CAD.
Using "core_settings.core.basecurrency" sends it in CAD. (althought this wasn't surprising, thought I'd try anyways)

The base currency for the cart is CAD.

Using Internet Secure. Been using it for a while now, decided to add USD as a currency payment option.

--

Also, how can I remove currencies from the drop down menu widget? So that only Canada and United States, shows up?

--

Thanks for the help!

#2 02-07-2010 04:20:49

dh783
Website

Re: Form Display Code for multiple currencies

The currency information the customer has selected is held in the user database and or cookie. If you want to remove currencies from the drop down list you will have to remove them from the core_selectcustom database.

John

#3 02-12-2010 20:22:23

matt.wiw

Re: Form Display Code for multiple currencies

Thanks John, I have been able to disable them. Instead of removing them entirely I simply renamed the "core.currency" for each currency to "core.currency-x".

Thanks for mentioning the cookie aspect.

I am going to play a bit with some php if/else functions to see if I can simply if/else the countryabb. Which I am assuming is pulling the abb from core_country.

Board footer