Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-08-2010 16:50:13

zeppelin

Linkpoint HTML still not working

Linkpoint HTML still not working

put in  https://www.grooverenterprises.com/relay/ccp0.php in submission gateway in the connect settings.

Error message: Form Processing Error The following errors occurred while processing your request: It is not possible to order from the store at this time. Contact the merchant for further information (error 1002).

if i use  https://www.grooverenterprises.com/index.php I can enter a credit card.

before I hit the continue button to go into the credit card info the url in the url line is https://www.grooverenterprises.com/index.php

So how can the referrer be https://www.grooverenterprises.com/relay/ccp0.php?

if i use https://www.grooverenterprises.com/index.php and enter a good credit card it sends me back to https://www.grooverenterprises.com/relay/ccp0.php and

error message: The following error occurred while attempting to process your transaction: The URL that referred you to this page is invalid. It is not listed as a valid referring URL for the online processor selected.

Should it not make the url https://www.grooverenterprises.com/relay/ccp0.php before it sends the data to the gateway? You have code in there that says:

// +--
// | Create our relay URL.
// +--

$url_relay  = $this->globals('khxc.url_ssl') . '/relay/' . $app . '.php';

setting on server:
relay folder = 775
ccp0.php = 775

Thanks!

-Ben

Heard a cry for mercy (from a gutter) in the city of the damned
Down in the pits you go no lower, the next stop's underground
Your wine and roses ain't quit over 'till favor deals a losing hand

#2 02-08-2010 17:53:13

Design_Wholesale
Website

Re: Linkpoint HTML still not working

All I can tell you is what I read on a recent post involving a similar problem: that the relay folder is a valid part of the process and is just that (a relay) so it is not necessary for it to be a part of any of the addresses, beyond its use by the webstore to relay your request to the payment service provider.

There should be no need to enter an URL into the submission gateway connect settings. - If you are referencing , then all you need in there is the word , with your PayPal email address in the field where it says .

Last edited by Design_Wholesale (02-08-2010 17:55:30)

#3 02-08-2010 18:02:08

zeppelin

No I was referencing the field in the linkpoint site. It checks to see where you are coming from for security.

But thanks anyway! Any help is great when its broken!

-Ben

#4 02-08-2010 18:30:09

Design_Wholesale
Website

No problem - it looks like you are up against some kind of proxy protection.

The cart software uses the relay URL by default, but Linkpoint is rejecting that because the proxified address makes it look as though the transaction is being intercepted. - You would have to talk to Linkpoint technical about that or, better still, Dave or John.

#5 02-08-2010 18:47:42

zeppelin

I think there is something broken in CCP. It needs to change its own URL to wwwgrooverenterprises.com/relay/ccp0.php before it sends the data to linkpoint. Linkpoint is looking for the referrer (url) that I put in. I followed CCP linkpoint instuctions exactly and it does not work. I wrote a PHP script to double check the referrer instead of sending it to linkpoint I sent it to the script and it comes back as wwwgrooverenterprises.com/index.php.

Thanks again!

-ben

#6 02-08-2010 18:51:17

Design_Wholesale
Website

I think you will find that the relay is there as a protective device. - Without it the backend would have to interface directly with the gateway so, conversely, anything communicating with your site and posing as a gateway that is in use on your store would be able to interface directly with your backend.

The data returned by your script supports what I said earlier about the relay - it is there, but not there if you follow - it is not meant to be an obvious part of the process.  Unfortunately, that obviously does not cut it with Linkpoint...

Have you tried modifying the payment process to make a direct connection? - I wouldn't recommend it, but if it works you will at least know for definite where the problem lies?

Last edited by Design_Wholesale (02-08-2010 18:55:57)

#7 02-08-2010 19:02:45

zeppelin

Switching hosts. This one fails PCI secury checks and the direct connect does work. The server we are moving to passes PCI but won't open port 1129 for linkpoint so I have to use the HTML connect.

-Ben

#8 02-08-2010 19:24:13

Design_Wholesale
Website

Go Linux VPS - at least with your own server  decide which ports, etc. are going to be open and at least with Linux you can beat it into submission (legally!)... smile

Just a thought, though... if you use the HTML submission process could you not code that into a function and add that function to the checkout.php? - That way you could still integrate Linkpoint into your cart, but bypass that relay problem.

Last edited by Design_Wholesale (02-08-2010 19:29:57)

#9 02-08-2010 19:40:28

zeppelin

Love to go VPS but we can't afford it. We are a VERY small company just getting started and we are hardly making enough to pay for shared hosting and data processing. If I can find a way to change the URL to wwwgrooverenterprises.com/relay/ccp0.php before I send it, it should work  but I have no clue where to do that at.

DAVE HELP!

-Ben

#10 02-08-2010 20:16:19

Design_Wholesale
Website

It's a bit late for Dave to help today - John  still be around...

On the code side of things try looking for files like , , , and  in your private store directory (UK version: gbu0 -> GBU -> includes, so probably ccp0 for your store).

An unmanaged VPS (Debian easiest distro to work with) will cost you as little as £5 per month (about $8.50) - don't worry if you don't know much about Linux 'cause rest assured that after the first week or two you will most certainly know plenty... (I just hope you like SSh smile ).

#11 02-09-2010 19:34:54

dh783
Website

I don't use linkpoint so I not sure how much help I can be since I don't have a way to test things. I have looked into the script building the request and it looks like the urls used in the request would be the same, if there was a difference it would be in what's included in the xhml data which looks like it would be different. The linkpoint code used is in the private_dir/apps/ecom/ECOM_OLP/ext/cardsvcs.php if you want to look at it.

John

#12 02-09-2010 19:57:19

zeppelin

Thanks for your time but I seached for and don't  have that file cardsvcs.php

-Ben

#13 02-09-2010 21:02:32

dh783
Website

Sorry, this is for ccp6 so it would be in private_dir/apps/ccp0/CCP_OLP/ext/cardsvcs.php ( for UK look in gbu0/GBU_OLP/ext/cardsvcs.php.

John

#14 02-10-2010 15:58:50

zeppelin

John,

No such directory.

-Ben

#15 02-10-2010 16:13:06

zeppelin

Sorry found it...

My bad.

Thanks!

#16 02-10-2010 16:15:46

dh783
Website

Ok, I must have had a brain laps, the file name is cardsvss.php, sorry again.

John

Board footer