Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 02-04-2010 12:07:33

jonasaedin
Website

EC7 and CCP6 at the same time - registration problem

I have now managed upgrade to Europacart7 and have moved from a subfolder to the root of the site, also deleting the old CCP6 site. The importer managed to get everything ported to the new system and looks fine.

However.. my client has noticed a few missing changes that he now would like to check in the old cart ... I have now copied the backed up CCP6 files into a subfolder /ccp6 and looks like it is working BUT am getting a license error when I try and log into the admin or try and run the installer:

An error was returned by the Kryptronic Central Server while processing a request. The Kryptronic Central Server replied to the request with the following response: An error was encountered: The application URL used to submit this request does not match the application URL on record for the license key submitted. The application URL on record appears to be currently active. Please contact Kryptronic at kryptronic.com to resolve this issue.

Is this because CCP6 is now moved into a subfolder? they ran ok when it was the other way round CCP6 in the root and EC7 in a subfolder.

#2 02-09-2010 03:47:12

jonasaedin
Website

Re: EC7 and CCP6 at the same time - registration problem

Is no-one able to help me?.. I was looking on the Kryptonic site for a support email but it is all changed to paid-for ticket system which is a bit steep pricewise.

So my question is now WHO do you contact for license issues?

#3 02-10-2010 12:59:58

webmaster
Administrator
Website

Re: EC7 and CCP6 at the same time - registration problem

Make sure you have two different license numbers enter in each install's private config.php file.  If that looks good, contact the custom shop  with both license numbers and the URL where each is installed and the version (CCP6 or 7) for each.  He can straighten you out if you have a problem with your license data on our server.

Nick Hendler

Board footer