Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 12-21-2009 15:34:55

goski

Shipping Destinations

There is a table column that appears to control the Delivery Address options called core_settings.ecom.shipdestallow.  I can access it through RAW Database Admin but is there some way to access this setting through the Admin panel?

#2 12-21-2009 15:57:47

Dave

Re: Shipping Destinations

Countries are configured in admin under System > Locations > Countries in the Display section and States and Provinces in admin under System > Locations > States and Provinces (same section, Display).

#3 12-21-2009 16:22:20

goski

Dave,

The column I'm interested in is core_settings.ecom.shipdestallow.

It appears that it controls which Delivery Address options are set. 
A value of 0 seems to allow a Billing address and a Single Ship-To address that can be the same or different from the Billing address.
A value of 1 allows Billing, Single Single Ship-To or Mulitple Ship-To addresses.
A value of 2 seems to limit the Billing and Ship-To to be the same address. 

The default value is 1.  I changed it to 0 using the RAW Database Admin because we do not allow multiple Ship-To addresses.

But how do you set the value using the admin panel?

#4 12-21-2009 16:26:36

Dave

Sorry, misunderstood what you were looking for. Look in admin under Store > Component > Settings > Shipping Settings

#5 01-09-2010 01:21:40

kgillespie
Website

What is the best way to set the cart so only USA is allowed to purchase. I want to essentially turn off the option for any International shopping. We only sell to people in the United States and do not want anyone being able to place an order unless they are in the US for both the billing and shipping for any orders. I know there must be an easy global way to do this but i can not find it.

#6 01-09-2010 14:17:05

dh783
Website

There is no single global for this, you will have to set the "usecon" and "usedel" feilds for the countries  you don't want to display to zero (0) in the core_country database. You can do this either at System Dashboard > System > Locations > Countries (one at a time) or thru the Raw Database Admin with either a raw sql statement or by a data import of the corrected database.

John

Board footer