Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 12-05-2009 06:40:43

Tanushiheadbash

Two payment integration queries (hopefully easy)

Just a couple of wee funnies with payment integrations I wondered if someone could comment on:
1) This post https://forum.kryptronic.com/viewtopic.php?id=25562
What  file is this referring to- there is code similar to this in ad far as I can see- 18 different xml files inthe ECOM_OLP directory. Which one is the one thats pertinent to the UK payment options?
Some seem more obvious than others but really not sure whats to happen here- I also notice that that the code in the above code  is in standard syntax where the code in the real file sis html encoded. I take it you need to convert the patch code to this format?

2) On return from Paypal the redirect url is https://www.mydomain.com/utilities/ecomrelay.php
This is not a physical file either inthe front end or backend, but I do see reference to it again in some of the xml.
When we get the return back we get an on screen message saying
"A file permissions error has occurred. Please check the permissions on the script and the directory it is in and try again."
what directory and permissions is it on about here? All my permissions seem to be 777
There are no errors in the error log of the server and no debug output.

thanks

Kenny

#2 12-05-2009 06:59:07

Dave

Re: Two payment integration queries (hopefully easy)

1. The XML files are only used during installation.

2. If that file isn't present there may be something incorrect with your installation or you are using version 6 of CCP. The permissions apply to the utilities directory and ecomrelay.php within that directory. If 777 doesn't work 755 likely will.

#3 12-05-2009 11:05:40

Tanushiheadbash

Dave what is the file thats to be modified in the post linked here then: https://forum.kryptronic.com/viewtopic.php?id=25562
This seems ot be code from the xml and specifies an array with the new card options (SWITCH/SOLO).
Where do these lines get added, my client needs these options?

On the point of the ecomrelay- I located the missing file- it did exist, just had not downloaded them locally (AGAIN!) but there was some sort of permissions issue which is now resolved after I rebuilt the directory. Changing the perms did not work, suspect some low level file corruption that refreshing it sorted.
Thanks
Kenny

#4 12-05-2009 11:40:24

Dave

Card options are added in the form display code associated with the gateway being used which is access via the admin interface. It doesn't exist in any file.

#5 12-05-2009 12:57:54

Tanushiheadbash

OK ta- will look that out

Board footer