Kryptronic Software Support Forum

You are viewing this forum as a guest. Login to an existing account, or create a new account, to reply to topics and to create new topics.

#1 07-21-2009 03:13:10

Sproz

Contact Customer Button Stuck CCP6

Hi,
I've just had a customer contact me saying that he cannot uncheck the "contact customer for payment" button at checkout ? I've tried ordering using my account and its fine, what could be wrong? something at his end??

#2 07-21-2009 05:42:26

Dave

Re: Contact Customer Button Stuck CCP6

Is it the only payment option available?

#3 07-21-2009 11:47:18

Sproz

Hi Dave,
On my way down the motorway this morning i was thinking about this!! the customer was trying to unclick the radio button, i think if he had simply clicked another payment option that would have solved it, so probably there is no problem!!
I also have two other queries that you may be able to help with whilst I'm on.

1. I am running the basic unaltered version of CCP6 (I don't have the knowledge or the cash to change it!!) however i would like to change some of the splash page by maybe swapping the catagory section with the main menu and making the catagory buttons more like buttons, ie standing out more, is this easy to do?? also can i remove sections like recently visited pages??
2. When i output my catalog using the marketing add in to google base, google is not picking up some of the items when i upload it, there is no errors at the google end, just no item. One of the missing items i can remember is this one http://www.kitchenfoods.co.uk/gbu0-prod … D_TIN.html  any problems with the listing that you can see???
3. Can I increase my google rankings by the HD add in, and does it work!!!!

Hope you can help

#4 07-21-2009 11:54:53

Dave

Sproz wrote:

the customer was trying to unclick the radio button, i think if he had simply clicked another payment option that would have solved it, so probably there is no problem!!

Radio buttons, by their very nature, are designed to have one selected in a group.  You can't un-select one unless you select another (if there is one).

Sproz wrote:

I also have two other queries that you may be able to help with whilst I'm on.

You may want to start another thread for the other questions but ...

Sproz wrote:

1. I am running the basic unaltered version of CCP6 (I don't have the knowledge or the cash to change it!!) however i would like to change some of the splash page by maybe swapping the catagory section with the main menu and making the catagory buttons more like buttons, ie standing out more, is this easy to do?? also can i remove sections like recently visited pages??

Easy is in the eye of the beholder. For the buttons it'll take a bit of styling knowledge at the very least but if you search these fora you're likely to find something close that you can use/adapt.

Areas of the menu may be disabled via admin under Home > ClickCartPro (GBU) > Displays: Skins, Menus, XHTML Includes and Messages > Manage FrontEnd Menus

Sproz wrote:

2. When i output my catalog using the marketing add in to google base, google is not picking up some of the items when i upload it, there is no errors at the google end, just no item. One of the missing items i can remember is this one http://www.kitchenfoods.co.uk/gbu0-prod … D_TIN.html  any problems with the listing that you can see???

I don't have nor know anything about modification I'm afraid.  It was written and is supported by Howard and I don't know how it works so can't really speculate on why one or more items may not be included.

Sproz wrote:

3. Can I increase my google rankings by the HD add in, and does it work!!!!

The question that nobody can answer with certainty.  Maybe is as close as I can get.  I'm a fan of content being king and the URLs making not a lick of difference and now, having said that, I'll run for cover.

Board footer